Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Luhan's pov:

A shuffling beside me made me open my eyes as I blinked, slowly adjusting to the bright surroundings. There, I saw Sehun who was busy scribbling on a familiar purple book... The diary!

Pretending to shut my eyes, I heard him sigh before shutting the book. I felt the bed shift so I stole a peek. He was walking around our room, flipping things open, his other hand still holding the diary firmly.

He then tiptoed over to his clothes drawer and stuffed the diary inside. Suddenly putting his hands on his hip, he took the the book out again and started walking towards me.

I'm caught!

Squeezing my eyes tight, I waited for a reaction but... I saw Sehun squat down and chuck the diary under the bed. Really... What a 'perfect' hiding spot!

He slapped his hands, satisfied, and clambered onto the bed beside me.

Running his fingers through my hair, he murmured. "Wakey wakey hyung."

Omo omo I think I'm gonna faint.

I pretended to act blur and flutter my eyes repeatedly to look more convincing, like I had just woken up.

"Hi..." He greeted goofily and leaned in a little closer to me. I bit back a smile and pressed my nose to his.

"Good morning Sehun ah."

"Morning, love." He laughed at my tomato red face before sighing and slumping onto the bed beside me. "I regret losing memories so much."

"You miss the times with me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, my friend told me I was already obsessed over you before my accident." He admitted and my mouth gaped open.

"You liked me when we were still trainees?" I raised a brow and he nodded.

"I liked you too." I lied, patting his hand gently. He seemed to believe it as he smirked, leaning in closer to me.

"I'm so embarrassed... The least you could do is give me my morning kiss." He requested and pouted cutely. I sighed, before pecking his forehead.

"I love you Sehunnie." I ruffled his hair and a smile formed on his lips.

"I love you too Lu."

*

*

"You sure this is gonna work out?" I asked sceptically.

"Outings planned by Chanyeol doesn't really sound enticing if you ask me." Sehun backed me up and I giggled.

You see, we were in the same black van on the way to an unknown destination... That only Chanyeol knew. I recollect him saying something about a picnic before he and D.O left early in the morning.

"My Channie knows what he's doing, no worries peasants!" Baekhyun sweeped us away verbally.

"Who are you calling peasant?" I scowled at the blonde and Baekhyun stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Sorry Luhan hyung." He muttered and turned his attention back to poking Tao's cheek, who was snoring away.

"I still can't register the fact that you're older than me." Sehun snuggled into my neck. I stroked his chocolate hair. I'm pretty sure I'd pick his brown hair instead of Baekhyun's yellow locks. Sehun was just so lovable... He had already stolen my entire heart.

"Hey ho! Let's set forth!" Chen dramatically announced when we arrived and the rest of us played along, exiting the van in an orderly fashion.

"Knock it off Jongdae." Kai whisked him off. "Today, I will be your guide." He patted himself confidently on the chest. "I've been in contact with my Kyungie."

Not daring to make a single noise, I decided to brush off the fact that he addressed his D.O hyung as some kind of weird... Nickname. But then again, Sehun called me Lu this morning... Could there be some thingamajicky between them?

Speaking of which, the name Lu reminded me of my song. A song that I had indirectly dedicated to him. I kinda wrote that song when I was thinking too much about him and somehow got aroused (not kidding there).

"That should be it!" Kai grinned smugly as we trudged behind him... Only to find a big shady oak tree.

"But there's nobody- " Xiumin started but clammed up when he saw Chanyeol's head suddenly pop out from behind the tree.

"What're you standing there for? Come over!" He beckoned and we wasted no time in racing forward. I gasped in awe, welcomed by a sight to behold. Chanyeol must have seriously planned this through carefully.

There was a big picnic blanket laid neatly on the grass patch. On top of it were plates of sandwiches, a bowl of fried chicken (that made Kai drool), a big jug of orange juice.

"You made this?" I turned to D.O who was leaning against the tree casually. He nodded.

"Chanyeol did everything, I just helped to prepare the food."

"Let's eat!" Kris punched the air and we all sat down in a circle and dug in.

One moment--- there were plates and plates of food. The next--- they were all gone!

"Yeol, did you seriously prepare such little food?" Baekhyun hissed. "Do any of our tummies look satisfied?

"I... I..." Chanyeol stammered and his hands fished for something inside his bag. "But I have pocky!" He waved the packet of biscuits in the air.

"Let's share!" Lay reached for the snack but he pulled back.

"I have a better idea." Chanyeol smirked. "Let's play truth or dare." As if on cue, D.O handed him an empty glass bottle and he placed it in the centre of our circle.

"Everyone okay?" He glanced around.

"As long as I can get to eat." Sehun shrugged nonachantly and Chanyeol beamed.

"Right! Then you shall be the first to start!" He handed a piece of pocky to our little maknae. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Sehun replied, folding his arms. Chanyeol's smirk widened.

"I dare you to do the pocky challenge with Luhan hyung."

With that, Sehun choked and eyed the half eaten pocky unhappily. With the biscuit in his mouth, he turned to me, his eyes silently asking for permission.

I licked my dry lips and the guys hooted.

"Challenge accepted."