The Heresy

It has been years when darkness surfaced the sky. A huge and massive Crack appeared and covered the peaceful skies as if it was torn open. That time, terror was brought upon everyone. The screams of the evil made it more frightening while it corrupted even the purest of souls. And fearful nightmares haunted us during our sleep as the warning of bloodshed intensified.

Laksen Erfus, the Creator of all. He who mustered the seven pillars of magic. He who sacrificed His own life to give birth to our world and millions of lives. He who bestowed us the might of the seven pillars. He who became our strength in the duration of the global threat imposed by the Crack. People of Lakserf had sent prayers to Him. He became that hope when all was lost. In times of war; He was our weapon. In times of darkness; He was the light. In times of fear; He gave us courage. All this because He is our God.

Until, the day came when the Crack was ended by a brave man. It was as if all our prayers were heeded by Him through this man's arrival. So we sent Him our sincerest gratitudes, for saving us. It didn't take much time and before we knew it; the people have recovered.

But despite the blessings and protections that He has given us, a book dared defy our God.

The book of Ancients, the very book that contained untold stories about the world prior to Lakserf. It was written there that before Lakserf was made, there exist a different world called Ancients. There lived Laksen Erfus who is nothing but a skilled wizard that happens to stumbled upon a potent magic and created a whole new world. Unintentionally, this resulted in the birth of Lakserf and death to the Ancients. The book even emphasized that Laksen Erfus didn't deserve the praise and gratitude that we send Him. This is because He is no more than a man. No more than a wizard. And that He is not a God.

The impact of the book to the people is somewhat disturbing as this awaken a cult: the Morrigan's Grace. A secret organization that believed everything written on the book of the Ancients and are on their journey for their so called salvation. The very group that is responsible for the emergence of the Crack. The very group that involves themselves in gruesome activities in taking away countless lives. And they will not stop until they bring the Ancients back.

But will anyone believe this? Will anyone join them? Will anyone doubt their faith just because of a single book even if for centuries, Lakserf have taken Laksen Erfus as their God? No!

So here I say, this is nothing but heresy.

- An article written by Falmouth