Ch. 51 R-A-P-E

{ P E R R I E }

"RISE AND SHINE, PEZZA POO!" Claud screamed in my ear. I jumped and fell off the couch, much to the amusement of him and the other Mix Men.

"What do you want?" I grumbled, dusting myself off and standing up. 

"We're here!" they screamed, making me flinch.

"Hershey?"

Randall rolled his eyes. "No, Venus."

"Are we at the park yet?" I yawned, fixing my hair into a loose ponytail.

Wolfgang shook his head. "We're leaving everything at the arena first, then renting a van to take us there."

I smiled sleepily, noticing they were all dressed. "What time is it?"

"Ten thirty," Jaron said, taking a seat across from me. The others did the same, just as the pang in my stomach came back. I missed Jade. I was done with the crying, I just wanted her back now.

We talked a little more, but then I realised I should probably get ready as well.

I stood up slowly. "Okay, well I'm gonna go change. It's a water park, right?"

Claud nodded happily. "So wear a bathing suit," he said in a pervy but joking tone. I just rolled my eyes, grabbing my bag and walked towards the bathroom at the very back of the bus. I changed into my bikini, throwing a summery dress over it. I packed sunscreen, sunglasses, my phone and my wallet into a tote.

"Are we almost there?" I asked, looking out the window as I came back into the living room and took a seat next to Claud.

"Yup. Arena is about five minutes away," Jaron answered. I nodded and stared out the window the rest of the way, not talking, just wondering what today will bring.

{ J A D E }

"EVERYONE IN THE CAR!" Sam hollered. I winced at her demanding tone and set my stuff down in our dressing room. We had gone to the arena to drop our stuff off and then drive over to Hershey Park to spend the day there.

"Ready to go?" Leigh asked as I exited the bathroom in my bikini. I nodded and tugged on some denim shorts and a tank top, before grabbing my tote.

I had filled Leigh in on what I'd overheard and what Claud had done for me.

"I knew she still loved you," she'd said, wrapping me in a hug. I was surprised that she was even talking to me, considering all the ugly things I'd said. I shook it off, admitting that Leigh was a good person and I was lucky to have her as a friend.

Everyone was loading their stuff into the van. I noticed Perrie immediately, looking beautiful in a floral, strappy dress, her hair in a ponytail. She looked up once and our eyes met. I tried to smile at her but she simply shook her head and looked away, hopping into the backseat with Claud. My face fell but I tried to compose myself before anyone else noticed what just happened.

"Everyone here?" Sam asked, turning around from the driver's seat. John did a quick head count, all of the girls and the Mix Men. Perrie's disappointed facial expression was etched into my brain, and every time I closed my eyes, I saw it, like someone had painted it onto the inside of my eyelids.

"Woooohooooo today is gonna rock!" Leigh said cheerfully from next to me. I sighed and looked out the window. Today was not going to rock.

"Claud, I'm telling you now, if you eat anywhere, someone needs to come with you. I don't want the park running out of food," Sam joked, glancing down the bus through the rearview mirror. Everyone turned around to laugh at him except me, knowing it meant looking at Perrie. I could hear her adorable giggle behind me.