Ch. 63 You Look A Little Stiff

{ J A D E }

The vibration of someone texting me is what woke me up the next morning. I slid my hand under my pillow and grabbed my phone. Just a text from Jesy. I'll read it later.

I turned over, then realized I was completely naked under the sheets. Memories of last night came flooding back. Perrie and I, moaning each other's names, laying in each other's arms. Wow. It had definitely been . . . wow. 

I looked at Perrie, who was laying on her side, facing the window. The sheets were draped nicely around her, so all I was looking at was her bare back and her messy hair. I smiled and looked at the ceiling, wondering how in the world I'd gotten so lucky. 

I scooted closer to her, propping myself up on my right elbow. I looked over her shoulder, her right arm clutching the blanket over her chest, the other arm laying limply in front of her. 

 "I love you," I whispered, resting my left arm over her waist and welcoming the feeling of my chest against her back. "I love you so much."

I gently pushed her hair back, leaving gentle kisses along her collar bone. She stirred but didn't wake up. I chuckled and began simply brushing my lips up and down her neck, breathing softly. "I love you," I'd murmur every so often, my mouth moving all the way up to her ear.

After at least ten minutes of just kissing her neck, her eyes fluttered slightly open. 

"Jade?" she mumbled in her cute morning voice. I chuckled and kissed her throat again, squeezing her waist tightly. 

"I love you," I repeated.

She giggled and nodded, closing her eyes briefly.

I opened my mouth. "Perrie . . . last night-"

"-was amazing?" she suggested, watching me from the corner of her eye.

I bit my lip and lifted my arm off of her, flopping down on my back. "Amazing is an understatement." 

She turned over, keeping the blanket around her. She snuggled into the crook of my arm, her chin resting on my chest. I could feel her eyes on me as I stared at the ceiling. 

"I love you too," she whispered, patting my stomach. 

I smiled but didn't meet her gaze. "You're so perfect," I finally mumbled.

She snorted and turned her head on its side, so now her cheek was laying on my chest. "Yeah, whatever." 

I chuckled and shook my head. "I'm not kidding. You're everything I ever wanted, will ever want." 

She raised an eyebrow and lifted her head, making sure the thin sheet remained between us. "Are you just saying that because of last night?" 

My eyes widened and I finally looked her in the eye. "Of course not. I've always thought that. Last night . . . last night was just a major plus." 

She giggled and leaned in to press her lips to mine. "I quite enjoyed last night as well." 

I smiled and stroked her hair back. "Do you still want to go out?"

"Yup." She winked and looked at the bathroom door. "You want the shower first?" 

I chuckled and glanced at her cleavage, slightly covered by the sheets. "Care to join me?" 

She pretended to stroke her signature invisible beard. "Race ya!" she yelped. 

Before I could think, she was off the bed, a mess of white sheets, running towards the bathroom. My eyes went huge as I listened to the water run.