Ch. 27 Home Sweet Jade

{ J A D E }

"Jesy, don't!" someone whispered.

"It's this or Leigh's idea!"

"Why not both?" (I think) Leigh-Anne suggests. I open my eyes slightly and see Leigh, Jesy and . . . Karl? What's he doing here? I turn to see Perrie is still asleep, mumbling softly in her sleep.

"Quick! Before Jadey gets up!" I hear a snap, then feel a rush of cold water drench me to the bone. Perrie yelps and jumps out of bed. I hear another snap.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I scream at them.

"You need to wake up," Karl said softly, looking down guiltily.

"A SIMPLE 'WAKE UP' WOULD HAVE SUFFICED!"

"But that's no fun!" Leigh pouted. Perrie seemed to recover. She calmly walked over to the girls and Karl and stood in front of them, glaring. I chuckled at their scared expressions.She stood there a few more seconds before casually raising her hand and flicking each of them on the nose. I tried to regain my posture, but it was quite funny. Then she walked over and opened the door.

"Leave. Now," she hissed in her sexy morning voice. They slowly trooped out of the room, heads hanging low. She slammed the door after them, still frowning. I walked over and kissed her good morning. She smiled slightly, then headed towards the bathroom to change for the last time here. I sighed and let myself out to go to my room.

I change into my Bambi dress and hop downstairs for breakfast. I do a little excited jump when I see that Karl has brought breakfast for everyone from the Waffle House a couple miles down the road. I grabbed a box and dug in, sitting down next to the girls. I checked the group Twitter and gasped. I looked across the table at a giggling Leigh-Anne. She caught me watching her and tried to put on a poker face. She had posted a picture of Perrie and I in bed, right before she dumped water on us. It was actually pretty cute; my hand lay delicately on her stomach, her arm around my waist and resting on the small of my back. I saved it as my home screen wallpaper. But then Jesy had posted a picture of us right after she'd doused us, before Perrie had leapt out of bed.

Let's just say neither of us looked our best.

"What. The. Fuck," I said through clenched teeth. They just shrugged and continued eating.

"LEIGH-ANNE PINNOCK AND JESSICA NELSON, GET YOUR ASSES UP HERE THIS INSTANT!" Perri bellowed from her room.

Instantly, their previous grins were replaced with looks of complete terror. I grinned.

"I've got to see this," Karl and I say at the same time. We follow the guilty party upstairs to Perrie's room. She's standing there, wearing simple pastel blue jeans and a floaty white shirt, and frowning at her phone. She turns the screen to face us, the picture of us both drenched blown up.

"Care to explain why you put a picture of my girlfriend and I looking absolutely horrible out in the public where everyone can see?" she asks, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Erm, well . . . ya see . . . Leigh?" Jesy stutters, looking like a scared little kid. Leigh-Anne sighs, playing with her thumbs.

"Come on, Perrie. We were just having fun!" she whines. Perrie sighs, looking back and forth between both of them.

"You know that I care about my looks, especially now that I'm world famous. Please don't do it again. And I'd ask for you to take it down but I know how technology works and it's probably on every fan account on Instagram right now." Leigh and Jesy exchange glances, looking guilty as hell.

"We're sorry, Pez," they say at the same time. Perrie smiles.

"It's okay," and she opens her arm for a hug. The two girls fold themselves into her. They then pull away and Perrie returns to her almost packed suitcase.