Ch. 31 Nightmares

{ P E R R I E }

I woke up early the next morning so I could be ready for when the doctor arrived, which was supposed to be at around 11 o'clock. Jade hadn't had anymore nightmares which was good, but I literally had a minimum of three hours of sleep. I was exhausted, but if it meant Jade was getting better faster, so be it.

I snuck out if Jade's room and went to mine, showering and changing. I knocked on Leigh's door. She opened it immediatelt, dresses but looking equally as exhausted. She looked at me and chuckled.

"Couldn't sleep either

I shook my head. "Not a wink."

She nodded. "The doc is gonna be here in an hour."

"I know, but first I need to check on Jes. Mind keeping an eye on Jade for me while I do?" I asked, jutting out my lower lip. She rolled her eyes.

"Sure, sure. I'll even see if I can give her a quick shower - unless you wanted to." She winked.

"I'll pass. Thank you, Leigh!" I ran out the door and over to Jesy's house, which was just down the street. Jake answered the door.

"Hey, Perrie!" he greeted, wrapping me in a hug. I grinned and hugged back.

"Hey! How's Jesy?"

He winked. "Much better now." I laughed.

"Okay, well that's all I wanted to hear." I explained what was going on with Jade to him. He frowned.

"Jes and I will stop by later, if that's okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah that's fine. Tell Jes I said hi," I said. He nodded and we said goodbye. I turned on my heel, back to Jade's house. I let myself in and Leigh was by my side immediately. One look at her face and I knew.

"She's having another one, isn't she?" I wailed already kicking off my shoes and running for her room.

"Yeah, but this time she's not waking up."

I ran into the room to see a crying Jade, tossing and turning in the bed, reaching our for something.

"Pezza!" she screamed and I flinch back. Leigh glances at me with wide eyes. I grabbed Jade's hand, murmuring kind words.

"Jade, it's me, Perrie. I love you. Please wake up now," I whisper, kissing her forehead. Almost immediately her eyes fluttered open.

{ J A D E }

I'm walking downstairs in the middle of the night. I pour myself a glass of milk, drinking it peacefully, when I hear noises coming from Perrie's room.

I knock on the door. "Perrie? Are you okay?" I hear nothing but labored breathing. I slowly push open the door. On her bed is Perrie, with . . . Leigh? They're snogging. Perrie's shirt is off and Leigh's laying on top of her.

"Perrie?" I scream. Leigh looks at me, smirking, but remains silent.

"What do you want?" Perrie yells.

"What are you doing?!"

"Kissing the girl I love, you dumbass," she hisses and goes back to snogging Leigh. I flinch at her words, tears filling my eyes.

"Pezza, don't! Please! I thought you loved me," I whisper.

She pulls away to laugh at me. "Jade, you mean nothing to me. I love her." She points to Leigh, who sticks her tongue out at me.