Ch. 58 Holy Shit on a Cracker

{ P E R R I E }

I gasped, frozen in place. I watched as they pulled away for air, then started making out again. What was going on?

I whirled around before they could see me, my mind whirring at a million miles a minute. I ran straight to my bunk, straddling Jade's stomach. She groaned and softly tried to push me off, but I slapped her cheek. 

"Ouch! Dammit Perrie, what is it?" she grumbled angrily, holding my shaking shoulders. 

For some reason, I had tears in my eyes. "A-Aimee . . . and Jordaaann," I whimpered, collapsing on her chest. 

She sat up. "What happened? Are they hurt?"

I shook my head sadly, tears already leaking onto her chest. She rubbed my back comfortingly and kissed my hair. I snapped my fingers and propped myself up on my elbows. 

"That. That's what they're doing."

She raised a still-sleepy eyebrow. "Hugging?"

I shook my head, not able to say the words. Instead, I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers, immediately slipping my tongue into her mouth and cupping her cheeks. She kissed back but pulled away after a few moments, out of breath and confused. 

"You're really losing me."

I sighed, bowing my head in sadness. "That's what they're doing," I whispered, my voice cracking. I waited for her to finally understand and once she did, she gasped and scrambled to get out of our bunk, taking me with her. 

"Holy fuck," she cursed, running to the door and peeking through the slit I'd left open. She looked over her shoulder at me, her mouth forming a small 'o.'

"Do something!" I whispered, my back sliding against the wall as I fell. I landed on the floor, knees pulled up to my chest. I don't know why I was crying - maybe because the last thing I wanted was for two relationships to end today. 

Jade reached down to stroke my cheek softly. "I love you," she murmured.

I smiled weakly, watching as she disappeared behind the door.

{ J A D E }

I couldn't believe my eyes. There they were, Jordan and Aimee just going at it. What was Aimee's boyfriend gonna do if he found out? And Leigh-Anne? This cannot end well. Strangely enough, I was mostly feeling anger rising up in my chest. 

Seeing Perrie crying was the last straw. I mean, wrecking your own relationships isn't enough, you have to go and make my girlfriend sad too? Hell no. 

I burst through the door and pulled them apart before they could swallow each other. 

"Hey!" Jordan complained. "Don't touch my girlfriend!"

I smacked him hard across the face. "That's Aimee, you dumbass!"

His eyes widened and he staggered backwards, pupils dilated. "Nonononononono that's Leeigh-Anneee," he mumbled drunkenly. I turned around to look at Aimee, who looked equally as wasted. 

"Marccuuuuss...." She trailed off, eyes glassy. I shook her shoulders, crouching to meet her eyes. 

"Aimee, you need to go to sleep. We'll talk about this tomorrow." I hoisted her up, her arm clinging to my neck. I slowly half dragged her out of the room, smiling weakly at Perrie as I passed. 

"Sleep here for tonight," I whispered, trying not to wake anyone up. I lifted her and laid her in Perrie and I's bunk, covering her with the blanket.