Ch. 19 Good Feeling

{ P E R R I E }

"Firstly, before we sign anything, we need to talk about your relationship."

Jade and I sent each other worried looks.

"Simon, please. Perrie and I won't do anything. Promise. We'll keep it G in front of the cameras and on stage," Jade pleaded.

"Yes, promise." I nodded my head violently.

"That's not what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to talk about you fans. This will influence them and you'll lose fans. A lot of them," Simon said.

"I'll quit the band if I can't be with Jade," I said, folding my arms across my chest. Simon looked startled for a second, then a hard expression settled on his face.

"The fans won't care!" Jade protested, stepping in front of me.

"Their parents might. Not everyone wants their child to be gay," Simon said.

"I think it's a good influence. Showing fans that they can love whoever they want," Jesy puts in. Simon gives her a glare and she silences.

"I'm just not happy about it. Yes, you two are very cute and what Jade did in the restaurant was very romantic but I'm thinking about your careers. You'll go downhill just like that." He clicked his fingers.

"I know our fans, and they will support us through anything. I promise. Please Simon, I need to be with her!" Jade looked like she was ready to get down on her knees. And that look that she gave Simon made him cave.

"Alright. We'll give it a shot. But if it doesn't work, then I'm sorry but you're either going to leave the band or break up," Simon said, sternly.

Jade and I whooped and hugged. Leigh and Jesy ran over to us and pulled us into a group hug. Jade kissed me on the cheek.

"I promise, Mr Simon sir, we'll figure it out," I said, pulling out of the hug and hugging him. Simon pursed his lips and got some papers out of his briefcase.

"If you just sign there, you'll officially become a member of Little Mix!" he cheered. I smiled and carefully signed my name. The girls clapped and Jade kissed my cheek.

Yes, we were in Syco Records' main office and I had just signed the papers to be a member of Little Mix. Jade promised to take me out to dinner tonight to celebrate. Then she'd give me a tour around London.

Jesy nudged my back. "Cameras," she mouthed. I got the message and looked at Simon, who was shoving the stack of papers into a briefcase.

"Um, Simon? You know how our trip to the bungalow is supposed to be filmed?" I asked. He nodded for me to continue.

"Well, we were wondering if maybe we could film ourselves instead, that way it's more personal. Gives us a bit more privacy too." Simon was silent before he answered.

"Well, it sounds like a good idea. But first, I need to set some ground rules. You have to at least film 30 minutes each day. Then email them to my assistant at the end of the week. Also, you're going to need a new camera," he said, winking at me. I grinned and they girls started clapping again. I laughed as the girls winced when they clapped rubbing their sore wrists. You could also faintly read what Jade and I had written on their foreheads, even though they spent most of the morning trying to rub it off. Teach them not to mess with us.

"Here use the company credit card and get two cameras, good ones too," Simon said, pulling a credit card of his pocket. I hugged him and we rushed out the door.

                                    ***

"So, what should we do? We've got all day," I asked as we piled into the car after buying the cameras at Best Buy.