Imagine 9

Carl's P.O.V.
"So, Carl, can you tell me a little bit about yourself?" Kodine, the leader of Benton, asks.

My dad and Daryl found this place while they were out on a run. They went in and spoke to Kodine about staying here for protection. I guess Kodine said yes, but he had to interview everyone.

"Yeah, I guess. Uh..." I sigh, thinking.

"About your past? Your present? Your future?"

"Well, when the outbreak started my dad, Rick, was in a coma. His best friend Shane got my mom and I to safety. We met a group of really, really nice people, so we decided to stay with them. We camped out on top of a hill that was a few miles away from the city.

One day a few people from our group went out on a run, and then came back with my dad. My dad and I were both a mess that day. Dad was happy to see my mom, too. But what he didn't know was that his best friend had gotten my mom pregnant.

Anyways, that night our group got attacked by a horde and a few people died. We decided to go to the CDC, but there was only one man left. He was a psycho. He tried to lock us in and explode the place. We got out just in time, though.

We then got on the highway, but got stuck in between cars and walkers. My crush, Sophia, ran off into the woods that day. While my dad, Shane, and I were looking for her, I got shot by a hunter. Dad carried me all the way to a farm house. It was there that I got nursed back to health, Glenn met his future wife, Dad found out about my mom and Shane, Daryl got shot, we lost a man, we found Sophia as a walker, and Dad killed Shane. Before you take that way out of context, it was Shane's fault. He'd tried to kill my dad.

A while later we'd found ourselves a prison. We cleared out all of the walkers and made the place home. That's where we lost most of our people, including my mom. But, I had just gained a little sister.

Skip down the road a bit and you'll get to Terminus. They tried to eat us, so one of our people blew the place up.

After that, we went to Alexandria. The people running the place were ignorant and dick-ish, so we took over the place. We were fine until Negan came along. He killed two of our men, so we killed him. Now we're here," I sigh, looking around.

"Wow, sounds like all your group does is kill people," Kodine says, almost sounding intimidating.

"Well, only if you get on our bad side or put us in danger. Other than that we're really nice people," I say, smiling.