Imagine 47

Carl's P.O.V.

I grab her by the dip in her hips, pulling her into my lap.

"You make me so insecure when you do that," (Y/N) says, watching the fire in the fireplace intensely. The glow from the fire is just enough to light up the cozy cabin, and the dim lighting is good for making (Y/N)'s assets prominent.

"Aw, baby, I don't mean to," I coo, kissing along her jawline. "You're just so hot. I could eat you up."

"What's stopping you?" (Y/N) smirks back at me.

Oh my god.

(Y/N) pushes me so that I'm laying on my back, and then she straddles my hips. She rocks back and forth while pulling off my shirt. She takes her top off, and then begins leaving warm kisses down my stomach. She kisses her way back up, drawing figure eights on my neck with her tongue. I rest my hands on my hips, helping her rock. I flip her over so that she's on the bottom, and then I take her bra off. Just as she's undoing the buckle on my jeans, someone barges in.

"Shit!" I yell, throwing the blanket draped over the back of the couch over (Y/N) and I.

"Carl, is that (Y/N)?" Dad asks, sitting a duffle bag on the floor. "Never mind. I don't need to know," He says, walking back to his room. (Y/N) giggles into my neck, giving me goose bumps.

(Y/N) puts her bra and top back on, and then we lie by the fire and cuddle.

"I remember the first time I knew I liked you," I say, trying to start a conversation.

"Really? Tell me about it."

"Well, it started when..."

"Carol, do you need any help with dinner?" I ask, standing across the counter from her and (Y/N).  

"Want to peel green beans?" Carol asks, sitting the bucket in front of me.

Looks like I don't have much of a choice. 

I start peeling, (Y/N) starts mixing up vegtables, and Carol starts dicing tomatoes. Carol turns her back to us, facing the window. I glance up at (Y/N), but she's too focused on mixing to notice my glance. My eyes drift to her lips, and then to her neck. Her porcelain skin looks so soft and warm. I look down at my pants, moving my bowl of green beans to cover my painfully ovbious hard on. Her silky, hot red, low cut tank top didn't help the situation. She looks up at me through her lashes, a playful smirk upon her face. She sits her bowl down, grabs a carrot from beside Carol, and begins to blow it. I sit the green beans down with a thud and sprint to the bathroom. 

"You're such a pervert!" (Y/N) laughs, running her fingers through my hair.

"You're such a tease!" I smile, planting a kiss on her lips.

- - - 

This is short, whoops. I thought it was cute though. It's a little different from what I usually write. Do you guys like this better, or should I go back to what I used to write?