Imagine 17/How to request

*if you don't want to request, you can skip down to the bottom of the bold print and there's the imagine*

Guys, I wanted to let you know that REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Message me to request an imagine!

How to request:
1. A summary of the plot.
2. The location of imagine.
3. Relatives
4. Characteristics of (Y/N) (Inside and Out)
5. Who's perspective you want it written in.

Here's an Example:
1. (Y/N) finds out Maggie is pregnant, (Y/N) is sworn to secrecy. She has to go on a run to get baby stuff and everyone thinks she's pregnant. Carl is in shock, Rick is pissed, Maggie feels guilty, etc. Maggie tells everyone at the end, and everyone is relieved.

2. The prison/out on a run

3. Maggie is (Y/N)'s cousin

4. Inside: Caring, kept to herself.
Outside: Long brown hair, blue eyes. Short, skinny. Tank top, jeans, and combat boots.

5. Third Person

Third Person
"(Y/N), I need to ask a favor of you," Maggie whispers to (Y/N), pulling her into her cell.

"I'm pregnant," Maggie says first, deciding to let that sink in. (Y/N) rubs her eyes, still sleepy from just waking up.

"Wow Maggs, congratulations! I can't believe that I'm going to have a niece or nephew!" (Y/N) smiles, but then stops.

"Have you checked with Hershel to see if the baby is okay? Do you know the gender? Does Glenn know?" (Y/N) asks.

"No, no, and no. I know that I need to do those things, but I need you to get me a few things from the store while you're out," Maggie says, watching (Y/N) nod.

"Of course, Maggie! Anything."

"I don't know what they're called, but I need baby vitamins, a couple of baggy shirts, and morning sickness pills," Maggie says, handing her a small piece of paper.

"Alright. I'll see if I can tag along on the run in an hour or two. Congratulations!" (Y/N) smiles, tucking the list into her pocket. She then walks out of the cell, down into the cafeteria.

"Hey (Y/N), have you seen Carl anywhere? I need to give him the list of stuff he has to get on the supply run," Rick says, scratching his beard.

"Yeah, he's still up in his room. I think he's reading a comic book," (Y/N) says, pointing behind her. Rick smiles and starts to walk off.

"Oh, Rick, Can I go on the supply run too? I've got a couple of things I need to get."

"Yeah, just be ready to go in about an hour," Rick says, starting up the stairs.

—time skip—

"(Y/N), what do you have so far?" Carl asks, peering at (Y/N) from around the corner.

"I've got three cans of corn, six bottles of water, a bottle of shampoo, and some other stuff," (Y/N) says, not including the baggy shirts or morning sickness pills. As she puts the baby vitamins in her bag, Carl approaches from around the corner.

"Hey, what are those? I didn't see any medicine on our list," Carl says, picking up the bottle from (Y/N)'s bag.

"Baby vitamins?" Carl asks, his voice booming. (Y/N) sighs, knowing what she has to do.

"Carl, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was just afraid that if your dad knew he'd-"

"It's ours?" Carl says gently, placing a hand on (Y/N)'s stomach. She tries her best to puff it out.

"Yes, it's ours," (Y/N) whispers, looking up at Carl.

"He looks so concerned," (Y/N) thinks. "At least I know if something does happen, he won't be too upset."

"How long have you known?" Carl asks, picking up the morning sickness pills.

"A while. I was running low on pills, so I decided to come and get some myself." (Y/N) lies.

"I wish you would've stayed home. I can't have you or the baby getting hurt. Have you seen Hershel yet? Do you know the gender?" He asks, taking the bag from (Y/N)'s  arm and slinging it over his shoulder.

"No," (Y/N) says, looking down at the ground.

"Okay, well, let's get you back home."

—time skip—

"Son, you're telling me you got (Y/N) pregnant?" Rick yells, pulling at the hair on his head.

"Dad, I'm sorry!" Carl says through tears.

"Did you not think this through? Do you want (Y/N) to die, too?" Rick asks, crouching down to get on eye level with Carl. Carl had nothing to say.

"Well, now you've got to live with the consequences," Rick says, storming out of Carl's cell. Carl stands up, wipes his eyes, and heads back downstairs to go to the mandatory meeting. He stands in the corner with his back against the wall, arms crossed.

"Hello everyone," Maggie says, (Y/N) standing behind her.

"I'm sure you've all heard about (Y/N)'s pregnancy, but I am here to inform you that she is not the one that's pregnant," Maggie says, looking out into the crowd.

"I am. I was scared of everyone's reactions, so I asked (Y/N) to cover for me. I'm realizing that my actions have caused (Y/N) and the people around her to have a world full of trouble, and I'm sorry. It was not right of me to do this, and I realize that now," Maggie says, looking across the room at Glenn and Hershel. (Y/N) glances up at Carl, just in time to watch him storm out. She runs out of the cafeteria, trying to catch up with him.

"Carl, please-"

"Please what, (Y/N)? Please listen to you? How am I supposed to believe anything you say now?" Carl asks, putting his hands on his hips.

"I'm sorry!" (Y/N) yells, running her hands through her hair.

"For what it's worth," (Y/N) starts, softening her tone, "I wish we were having a baby," (Y/N) says, causing Carl to look up from the ground.

"For what it's worth, I'm glad we're not."

•••••
I know this one was different, but I hope you liked it. I wrote it just as an example of how to request, but I figured it was okay enough to count as an imagine also.

Guys, please please please request! I won't be updating again until I get some requests.

Love you all, and see you in the next chapter!