Imagine 28

Carl's P.O.V.
"Fight me," (Y/N) looks up at me. I bite my lip, running over and straddling her, pinning her down against her bed.

"I think I won," I smirk, watching her squirm underneath me. She eventually gives up with a sigh.

"I came up here to tell you dinner is done," I say, getting up and brushing my shirt off.

"Okay, that's fine, but you don't have to repeatedly yell my name over and over agin, Carl. I heard you the first time," (Y/N) smiles, standing up. She fixes her hair, and then follows me down the stairs and into the cafeteria. She and I sit down at a table in the corner, away from everyone else.

"I love Carol, but she needs to be faster when serving food," (Y/N) says, picking at a loose thread on her shirt.

"Well, maybe if you went and helped her instead of complaining, you'd have your food by now," I smile.

"Oh, can it Grimes."

"Here's your food," Carol smiles, sitting down two plates in front of us. "There are two empty seats at my table if you guys would like to join Daryl, Rick, Michonne, and I," Carol offers.

"No, thanks though," I smile, picking up my fork and starting to eat. Carol gives (Y/N) a quick smile before heading off.

"Mmh, this is so good!" (Y/N) says, a mouth full of deer meat. I nod, looking around. I take a sip of my water, trying to save as much as I can. I look over at (Y/N), her plate halfway empty.

"Man, (Y/N), a little hungry are we?" I smirk, chewing my corn.

"Ugh, fight me," (Y/N) groans, unscrewing the lid to her water bottle.

"You know," I say, leaning in close. "I'm starting to think you like me pinning you up against things, Darling."

As I lean back, (Y/N) chokes on her water, turning red. I smile, watching her catch her breath.

"You're such an idiot, Grimes," She says, sitting her water back down.

"Well, was I wrong?" I grin, taking another bite of my corn. (Y/N) shakes her head and rolls her eyes, standing up to go throw her tray away. I follow, dumping my scraps into a cardboard box and setting the plastic tray on the counter.

"So, what do you have to do tomorrow?" I ask, following (Y/N) back to her room.

"I'm supposed to study for the safety test we're taking in Carol's class the next day, but I'll probably just wing it. It's easy stuff, like how to hold a knife correctly. Other than that, I have the day off," She says, taking a seat on her bed.

"No way, me too!" I smile, sitting down next to her.

"I guess we should do something tonight then. If we're off, that means everyone else has to work tomorrow. They'll be in bed, so they won't notice if we're not in our cells," (Y/N) whispers, drawing shapes on my knee.

"Alright, what are we going to do?"

•••
Hey guys! It's 2018!

Because it is no longer December, updates will be slower and unpredictable. School is starting back on the third, so that will take up most of my time.

Part two coming soon, if you want?