Imagine 21 (Part 1)

Imagine for BlackWolfFanfictions

Carl's P.O.V.
I sprint to the nearby cabin, trying not to draw any attention from the herd of walkers. I shut the door quickly, and then I sigh, leaning against the door.

"Put your hands up!" My eyes snap open to a girl with a pistol in her hands.

"Woah, calm down. I'll leave as soon as the herd outside passes," I assure her, putting my hands up. She squints at me, walking to the window and lifting up the blinds.

"Well, shit," she says, setting the gun down on the kitchen counter.

"Is this your place? I really like the open floor-"

"No, I just needed to get away from my group for a bit. My dad thinks he's the shit just because people listen to him. The only reason they listen to that dumbass is because everyone's scared shitless of him," she says, pulling out a granola bar from her pocket.

"Want to half it?" She smiles, starting to unwrap it. I walk over to the island, standing across from her. She takes her half out of the package, leaving me the wrapper so my hands don't get sticky.

"I'm Carl," I say, leaning onto the island.

"(Y/N)," she smiles again, taking a bite.

"So, what about you?" (Y/N) wipes her hands on her jeans before leaning on the other side of the island to face me. There are only a few inches between us, and I have to fight the urge to kiss her. I mean, she's hot, but I don't know anything about her.

"Well, there's not much to tell. I also needed to get away for a little bit, so a couple of days ago I decided to go out on a supply run. Our group's enemy found me, and they tried to beat information about my group out of me. You should've heard the stuff the leader said to me. He said he was going to kill my baby sister. Once the leader realized he wasn't going to get anything from me, he pushed me out into a pile of walkers, but I got away without a scratch. Now it's my personal goal to kill him and everyone he cares about," I gnaw on the granola bar, trying not to get too angry.

"Damn. What's his name?" (Y/N) asks, walking over to the couch. I follow like a lost puppy.

Negan.

"It doesn't matter," I sigh, sitting close enough for our knees to touch as we sit cross-legged.

"Do you remember in grade school when they told us to sit like this?" (Y/N) smiles, looking down at her hands.

"Crisscross Applesauce," I grin, staring at her.

(Y/N) is really beautiful. She's pale, and her black, wavy hair falls a little past shoulder length. Her piercing green eyes remind me of fresh-cut grass on a summer day.

"Stop staring, that's weird," she laughs, leaning forward a little. I smile, leaning in too.

"I can't help it, I'm a weirdo," I say, my voice as soft as possible without being inaudible. She giggles, placing her lips on mine. She lightly bites my bottom lip, causing me to gasp.

"Oh, shit! Sorry! I didn't mean- goddammit," she facepalms.

"No," I laugh loudly, causing her to squint at me.

"I liked it, but I thought girls only did that in movies," I blush, watching her laugh.

"Damn, Carl. You're cute. It's a shame I'll have to leave you soon," She stands up, and I watch her hips sway as she walks toward the kitchen window.

"Well, the herd is gone. Perhaps it's time to get going?" she asks, giving me a weak smile.

"(Y/N), I have to see you again. Is there any way we could meet back here tomorrow at three?" I ask, quickly standing up.

"Wow, a little eager are we?" (Y/N) smiles, walking towards me. She stops in front of me, placing her hands on my sides. My hands run down her sides, stopping on her waist. Her lips barely graze mine, but the she pulls away.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Carl," (Y/N) says, grabbing the bag sitting by the door and walking out without another word.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
"(Y/N), where the fuck have you been?" Dad yells, watching as I turn away from the door to face him.

"Sorry, I went out to look for supplies, but I didn't find anything," I say, sitting my bag down on the couch.

"(Y/N), I have a reputation to uphold. How do you think it makes me look when my daughter goes missing? I was a wreck!" He yells, pulling me into a hug.

"Dad, I love you, but you've got to cut it out with this "I'm Negan, the best guy in the whole damn world" shit. People are getting sick of it," I say, sitting down on the couch next to my bag.

"Well, (Y/N), I am Negan. If I let my guard down, people will realize-"

"That you're not as powerful as what people think you are? That you don't actually hold any power over them?" I ask, crossing my legs.

"What happened to my sweet little girl?" Dad asks, sitting down across from me.

"Dad, I'm still the same person, but I grew up. I still recognize that you have authority over me because you're my father, but you don't hold all of the power over other people," I say, watching him stand up.

"What, can't you handle the truth?" I call after him, but he just ignores me. He probably has a new wife to entertain him anyways.

••
Part two coming at you soon! I mean, if you want.