Imagine 21 (Part 3)

Carl's P.O.V.
(Y/N)?" I call out, swinging open the door to the cabin. (Y/N) is sitting down on the couch, back to the door.

"(Y/N), I have a story to tell you. So I got back to my group- Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, sitting down next to her. I try to wipe away the tears from her cheeks, but she pulls away from me.

"Who hurt you yesterday, Carl?" (Y/N) asks through tears.

"I told you, it doesn't matter-"

"But it does, Carl! It does matter when you say you want to kill the man and everyone he cares about. Who was it?" (Y/N) yells. I don't get why she's so upset about this.

"His name is Negan." (Y/N) starts to sob.

"(Y/N), why are you crying? Please don't cry." I try to hug her, but she pushes me away with her feet.

"That's my dad, Carl!"

Oh shit.

"(Y/N), I-"

"Get away from me you sick fuck!" (Y/N) crawls backwards, landing on the floor. She quickly stands up, backing into a wall.

"(Y/N), you know I'd never hurt you," I say, my vision getting blurry from tears. I stand up, but I don't get any closer to her.

"I know you'd never hurt me? Carl, I've only known you for a week! How can I know anything about you?" (Y/N) yells, her hands flying everywhere as she does so.

"You've just got to trust me," I say, wiping away the tears from my cheeks.

"Why should I trust you?" (Y/N) asks, stepping closer.

"Why should I trust you? For all I know, you could be spying for your shitty-ass, abusive, murder of a father!" (Y/N)'s mouth falls open with a scoff.

"Forget this," I mumble, walking out of the cabin. I make sure to slam the door behind me.

I know that I should turn around and make up with her, but what if this girl and I actually have a future? What will I do about Negan? That's why it's just best to detach myself from her and forget about her.

"Wait, Carl! I'm sorry-" (Y/N) cuts herself off with a scream, causing me to spin around. A walker is on top of her, a big chunk of (Y/N)'s neck in its mouth.

Just keep walking, Carl. Just keep walking.

••
Hey guys! I know this part was short, but I just didn't want (Y/N)'s death to be drawn out and sappy in this one.

I also want to give a quick shoutout to BlackWolfFanfictions and The100diaries because they're always one of the first people to read and vote for my imagines. Love you guys!

So I guess I'm starting shoutouts? You can get a shoutout by
1. Voting for the most recent update within the first two hours it's published
2. Commenting on all three Q&A questions within the first 24 hours I update
3. Request! I L-O-V-E it when people request because I get a feel for what you guys want to read!

Anyways, I love you guys and I'll see you in the next chapter!