Imagine 44

Carl's P.O.V.

"(Y/N)," I call out, watching her pass my cell. She turns around, giving me a smile. 

"Hey," She says, leaning against the wall. 

"C'mere," I say, scooting over in bed to make room for her.

"Carl, you pulled your hamstring. Hershel says you need to rest."

"Are you suggesting we'd do something other than rest?" I smirk.

"What? N-"

"Babe, I'm kidding. Come over here," I chuckle, reaching an arm out for her. She lays down beside me, curling up against my side. 

"Is that blood on your shirt?" I ask, scooting away from her a bit.

"Oh, yeah. I'll go change," She says, standing up. I grab her hand, and then I point to my basket of shirts on the floor. 

"Use one of mine. You won't have to walk as far that way." (Y/N) nods, grabbing the one on the top. She shuts the privacy curtain, and then turns away from me to change. I know I should turn away, but she's just too damn beautiful. I study her back, admiring the way her hips curve to give her an hourglass shape. 

"Stop watching," She blushes, turning to face me. She holds the clean shirt at her waist, her chest exposed. 

"(Y/N)," I manage to whisper, and she hides her face in the shirt. 

"Baby, I didn't mean it like that," I say, grabbing her hand and pulling her back in bed with me. I scoot beside her, tracing the curve of her hip on the side farthest from me. "You're so beautiful."

"You are too."

"I'm beautiful?" I ask, smiling. She throws the shirt down on the floor, leaning up to cup my cheek in her hand and kiss me. We lye back down, deepening the kiss. As my hands begin to roam her body, there's a knock on the door.

"Carl, have you seen (Y/N)- Oh," Glenn yanks open the curtain, and I try my best to cover (Y/N). "Your brother is looking for you. You're lucky I found you," Glenn says, pulling the curtain closed. She sighs, standing up and pulling my shirt on. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"I'll see you later," I lean down, planting a kiss on Carl's lips. I walk outside his cell, expecting to find Glenn waiting on me. Instead, the hallway is empty. I shrug, walking outside. I look around for a while, but then I finally spot Darryl and Rick together at the corn field. I walk down there, extreemly pissed about my time with Carl being cut short because of this dumbass.

"What do you want?" I sigh, placing my hands on my hips. I hate my hips. They make every shirt I wear look odd.

"I wanted to see where my sister was. Is that such a bad thing?" Darryl asks, mocking my stance. I roll my eyes, walking back toward the prison.

"Is that Carl's shirt?" Rick asks. I freeze, scrunching my face up. 

I can't believe I'd been stupid enough to wear it. You know what, though? I'm turning seventeen in a couple of weeks, and the world has ended. I'm old enough to make my own choices without being embarrassed of them. 

"Yeah," I say, turning around. "Yeah, it is."

***

Everything I write recently is so short. I'm sorry.