Imagine 47.5

A part two, heh

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Can I come?" I ask, sitting down next to Carl. I take a bite out of the stale granola bar, watching them give each other a look.

"(Y/N), I don't think that's a good idea," Rick says, zipping up a duffle bag. I frown, looking over at Carl.

"Please?" I whisper in Carl's ear, tugging on his earlobe with my teeth. My hand slowly slides up his leg. "You won't regret it."

"YeS," Carl's voice cracks, and Rick turns around to give him a questioning look. He shrugs, grabbing the bag and walking to the door.

"We're leaving in five," Rick says, heading to the truck. I throw my leg over Carl's lap, straddling him. I start to grind up against him, tilting his head back so I have easier access to his neck.

"Fuckin' teenagers," Rick sighs, standing at the door. I jump off of Carl, straightening myself up as much as I can. Carl is slower to recover, but eventually he stands up.

- -

"Carl, look! There's a record player!" I smile, pulling him towards it. I pick up the Paul Anka record, placing it on the player.

"Put your head on my shoulder
Hold me in your arms...
"

"May I have this dance?" Carl asks, holding out a hand. I take it, and then I wrap my arms around his neck. He rests his hands on my waist, even though he knows I don't like it.

"Put your lips next to mine, dear
Won't you kiss me once...
"

He gently starts to kiss around my ear, and I close my eyes in pleasure. The heat radiating from his lips gives me chills.

"Put your head on my shoulder
Whisper in my ear...
"

I raise his head so I can see into his eyes, and I slowly start to lean in. His eyes are barely open, and they're focused on my lips. When our lips touch, he pulls me closer. The kiss is slow and passionate, which is something I've missed dearly. I melt into him. 

Carl slightly pulls away, just enough to get his shirt off. I follow his lead. He steps back to me, running his hands along the curve of my waist. I run my forefinger down his happy trail, tugging at the waistband of his jeans. I bite my lip, looking up at him. He chuckles, pulling me in for a kiss. He runs his hand up the back of my neck, through my hair, and then gives it a little tug. I let out a small moan, pulling away from the kiss. I unbuckle his jeans, slide them down, and he steps out of them. He does the same thing with mine. His hands come back up to my hips, running his finger just above my white panties.

"Let's move this to that bed."

- - -