Imagine 50

Third Person
"Babe," Carl says, leaning against (Y/N)'s bedroom doorframe. (Y/N) looks up from her journal, shocked to see anyone inside her house.

Her parents were out on a run with Rick, Maggie, and a few others. She was specifically instructed to not let anyone inside.

"Carl, what are you doing here? I'm going to get killed if you get caught!" (Y/N) exclaims, standing up from her desk. She walks over to hug Carl, too excited to see him to care.

"Well, you've got the house to yourself. Since all of your friends are reckless and would destroy the house, I'm the closest to a party you'll get."

(Y/N) and Carl have been close for a year or two, their "friendship" more flirty now than ever. Carl is ready for a relationship, but (Y/N) is afraid of commitment.

"I was thinking we could just hang out for a bit? Maybe play mad libs or dance?" Carl suggests, twirling (Y/N).

"When did I ever say you could stay?" (Y/N) flirts. Carl steps closer to her, and she takes a step back. They continue stepping until (Y/N)'s back is against the wall.

"Tell me to go and I'll go," Carl whispers, his words tingling (Y/N)'s neck. She's speechless, trying to get her breathing - more like panting - back to normal.

Carl steps back away from her, admiring his affect on her. He pulls out an old mad libs booklet out of his back pocket, completely changing his mood.

They end up sitting on (Y/N)'s bed, naming off adjectives and plural nouns until the booklet is filled up.

"Let me see," (Y/N) says, leaning on Carl's leg to try and get a better look at the last story. He wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. They both look at the paper while Carl reads the story out loud, neither of them laughing at the funny parts. They are both too focused on Carl's hand - it's resting on (Y/N)'s thigh.

As Carl slides his hand higher up on (Y/N)'s thigh, she tries her best not to squirm. (Y/N) gets pushed over the edge and just ends up slinging her leg over Carl's lap so she's straddling him. He pushes him back so he's laying on his back, and the mad libs booklet gets thrown somewhere on the floor.

Carl and (Y/N) kiss for a while, and Carl's shirt gets tossed to the side. (Y/N) kisses down his neck to the buckle of his jeans, spiders crawling in his stomach. Carl flips (Y/N) so that she's under him. He pulls off her top and shorts, leaving her in only her undergarments and socks.

(Y/N) groans, enjoying the newfound pleasure of the friction caused by Carl's jeans.

"(Y/N)? We're home!" (Y/N)'s parents barge in the front door, Carl jumping up from her bed quickly. He rushes to get his shirt on, giving her a quick wink before climbing out the window. (Y/N) pulls the sheet up over her just as her mother walks in.

"You okay?" (Y/N) nods. Her mother smiles, shutting the door. (Y/N) sighs, closing her eyes. She opens them, looking around. She smiles, her eyes landing upon the mad libs booklet.