Imagine 42

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"I mean, it's not like I like you or anything," Carl shrugs, taking a sip of his beer. I chuckle, taking a swig of my beer while looking around the group to see if anyone else heard. The only person who's paying attention is Beth, who sends me a sympathetic smile. I sit back, dazed, while other people take their turns at Truth or Dare.

"(Y/N)." I look up to see Patrick smirking, looking between Carl and I.

"Huh?" I ask, looking around at everyone.

"I said, I dare you to make out with either me or Carl," Patrick repeats. I glance over at Carl, but he just sits back and watches. 

If this question would've been asked five minutes ago, I would've been over the moon about the opportunity to kiss Carl. Now, I realize he doesn't like me that way. I definently don't want to be "that girl," so I crawl over to Patrick, who happens to be seated next to Carl. I place my lips on his gently, but he just goes for it. It feels like he's attacking my face. I can feel everyone's eyes on me, so I decide to give them-well, at least Carl-a show. I throw my leg over his, straddling him. As I start to rock back and forth, I make eye contact with Carl for a solid fifteen seconds. Patrick is a horrible kisser, but the glare I'm getting from Carl is absolutely worth it. After another ten seconds or so, Carl gets up and walks off. As soon as he has left the room, I scoot back to my spot.

"Shit, (Y/N) gave Patrick a boner!" Austin yells. Beth smacks his arm, shaking her head. I look over to Patrick, who just sits there smirking at me. My skin starts to crawl, so I get up and walk off. I'd like to see where Carl went anyways.

"What the hell was that?" Carl asks, appearing as soon as the door is shut. 

"What?" I ask, giving him the most clueless face I can manage. 

"You know what!" Carl runs a hair through his hair, pacing back and forth.

"I don't know what you're so upset about. I mean, you're the one that said you didn't like me-" He cuts me off, forcing his lips against mine. At first, the kiss is a little sloppy, but then we find our rhythm. Carl is a much better kisser. His kiss gives me this. . . euphoria? I'm not sure. I'm sure that I'd like to be kissed by him more often, though.

"You're such a fucking liar!" I laugh into the kiss. He's confused at first, but then he starts to laugh along. 

"At least I'm not a tease," Carl smiles, and my mouth falls open jokingly. 

"Touche."

♦︎♦︎♦︎

I'm sorry this is short, but I thought the ending was cute. Carl is so moody lol