Keoni's PoV - Day 1

I'm being dragged to Ms Dredge's office by the wrist, kicking and screaming. The demon sits me down and leaves the room, slamming the door. I hear a loud sigh from the distance. A figure appears in front of me, Ms Dredge.
   "Just give me the phone." She says, circling me, intimidating me. I'm shaking, so scared.
   "I don't know what you're talking about" I pause with an awkward laugh, "can I go now?" I stand up to leave but another teacher sits me back down, pushing me. "Errr Miss?" I struggle to force any words from my lips.
   "You heard something you weren't supposed to. And I have reason to believe that you have recorded it. Is that true?" She demands, not asks, demands.
   "Nope, not a clue. Not one iota. Never thought of it. How could I? Who do you take me for?" I ask, trying to make me look oblivious to the whole situation.
   "Stop lying!" She bellows as she forces her hands upon my shoulders, making me jump. "What did you hear?" She continues, tightening her grip.
   "I heard -" I pause to think of a lie, "he's got the whole world, in his hands" why did I just do that? Ms Dredge laughs in disbelief.
   "I recommend you stop lying Keoni Birch! You could be putting people's lives in danger!"
   "I thought it was just a drill?"
   "Err yes, it is."
I roll my eyes and tut.
   "Whose lying now?" I reply, feeling smug about my comeback.
   "We're not getting any answers, throw her into the field." She says, as she turns and walks away, leaving her devilish minions to do all the work.
   "What? No? What's the field? Of daffodils? Please, not the daffodils, I have hay fever!" I exclaim as I am rushed towards a big door.
   "It's abit worse than that, love." A voice calls, as the open the corridors to my possible death bed.

The undead roam around me, leaving me a ghost in a field of death. I am frozen in horror and have accepted the fact that my fate is death by zombies. They're faces are
colourless and emotionless, but with gnashing teeth and hungry eyes. They all walk slowly towards me,stretching out their hands, trying to grab me and eat my fresh flesh for their next meal. I cry. Tears are flooding my eyes and nostrils in realisation that I should just give up with out hope. I'm in a graveyard, soon to be fed to the graves, like bread to pigeons. Pecked to death. The zombies leave a trail of brains, limbs and blood behind them, exaggerating the gore and horror of the devastating situation. Again,I wear as I am practically pinned against the brick wall by dead people. Never had I thought my life would have come to this. I look all ways for an escape but - wait, what the?