Keoni PoV - Locked up

The boy is banging his fists against the door screaming,
   "Help! Let us out!" I immediately drag him away from the locked door.
   "Just stop, if any teachers find me or you then we'll be thrown into the field." I say, looking deeply into his eyes, begging him to stop. I don't want to lose him to demons or zombies. He nods and pulls me in closer, I push him back. "Don't even try that with me. You were flirting with Megan." I say, glaring at him in disgust.
   "Who?" I asks, trying to act clueless.
   "Don't act like that."
   "What are you on about, she's a pretty girl, I saw her there, what was I supposed to do?"
   "Ignore her maybe?"
   "Ignore her?"
   "Yes!"
   "Wait, are you jealous?"
I turn in embarrassment as I realise, omg I am jealous. But I can't show him that I am, play it cool Keoni, cool. Coolness. Coolio. Cool as a cucumber.
   "Me? Jealous, pshh. I am not the jealous type." Good move, Keoni. Hard to get.
   "Good cos I wanted to ask her out."
   "What!?"
   "Hah! Knew you were jealous!"
   "I am so not jealous." I say, as he looks at me in pity. "Ok, so maybe I am ABIT jealous." Face palm.
   "Well, you do know we aren't together! Right?"
   "But you took my first kiss! And you said you liked me!"
   "Wait what?"
Oh no, why did I tell him he's my first kiss, bigger  face palm. Just kill me now.
   "I'm sorry, I never knew, I wouldn't have kissed you if I knew."
   "Oh so you take it back?"
   "What?"
   "That's a yes then, well thanks!"
   "No of corse I don't take it back!"
   "Aha! I knew you like me!"
   "Yeah of corse!"
   "Ha! I've got you wrapped around my pinky finger!"
He walks towards me slowly and pushes back a strand of hair and stares deeply into my eyes,
   "Oh really?" He says, with a malicious smirk on his face, he takes my pinky finger and kisses it, "I am so not wrapped your pinky finger!"
   "Oh yeah?" I reply as he lets go of my hand and pushes my finger away from his lips,
   "Yeah."
   "You're right," I say as he chuckles in success. "You're wrapped around my middle finger!" I say as I put my middle finger up in front of his face, making him laugh in fury.
   "Yeah well you know what I want?"
   "What?"
   "I want your lips on mine!" He drags me towards him as he presses his smooth lips onto mine, what is he doing? I really want to stop but, at the same time I don't want him too. I want to kiss him for the rest of my life, even though there might not be much of it left. "I promise to protect you." He says, resting his forehead on my and his arms wrapped around my waste. We both smile and giggle. "That came out way soppier than I expected!"
   "Yeah, well you can save it for Megan." I say, turning away from him, realising that he has feelings for Megan. Wait. What the hell is that? There's a dark figure standing behind the door, I can see her through the crack, my skin turning white as a sheet and my voice frozen inside my throat.
   "Why can't I talk to Megan!?" He exclaims, making the shadow disappear. "Hello?" He says, turning my face towards him and away from the door. "What wrong?"
   "Just go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow, we have to prove them wrong."