2 more days - Ella's PoV

My eyes sting from the burning tears, my cheeks stained red from the streams. I've lost my love to my best friend. Well, once best friend. No one has spoken to me since Lottie's announcement, but I know they think about me. Pity me. I don't want their sympathy. It's all probably fake anyway.
There are three clear knocks at the changing room door, attracting everyone's attention but me, the door swings open revealing: Charlotte, Jake and Lottie. That's what attracts my attention.
   "Oh look it's Juliet, where for art thou Romeo?" Says Hunter to Charlotte, chuckling through each word, instantly aggravating me,
   "Hunter please." Says Keoni, holding him back and looking longingly into his eyes, making him hold up his hands.
   "Sorry to be a party pooper but we need a team meeting." Says Lottie, taking a seat on the the changing room bench.
   "Why did you come back?" Says Megan, looking confused.
   "What do you mean?" Says Charlotte, looking even more confused.
   "We were told that, you ran away." Whispers Mia from the shadows, breaking her gaze from Jackson for the first time.
   "With who?" Asks Charlotte, making me rage with anger.
   "Chris. My Chris." I say, strolling up to Charlotte's face, where fear and confusion glistens in the pool of blue in her eyes.
   "No I would never -" she says with tears slowly rising in her eyes but is quickly interrupted.
   "Oh, this is awkward. I may or may not have said a few little porky pies." Lottie pauses, takes a deep breath, and carries on. "About the whole Chris and Charlotte thing, I lied." She says, making me explode with a mixture of relief and anger.
   "How could you? How could you lie like that?" Asks Charlotte with such great concern and sympathy for me. But I know this isn't fake. "Ella, I would never do such a thing."
   "But you could shoot him." Says Lottie under her breath.
   "What did you just say?" Asks Keoni, with shock printed onto her face.
   "I said: but you could - shoot - him." Lottie replies, loudly, clearly and dragging it out, slowly killing me on the inside.
We all look at Charlotte, where tears flow from her eyes and she's just frozen.
   "You killed him?" I say, fury bubbling inside my body like a volcano.
   "I can explain." Says Jake, covering Charlotte with his body, protecting her.
   "Oh no, I can." Says Lottie, standing up, clearing her throat and brushing herself down. "I locked them out in a herd of zombies and Chris was bitten whilst trying to save Charlotte, so before he would turn into a zombie, she shot him in the head. It was probably the right thing to do." Explains Lottie as if it is nothing, the death of my boyfriend means NOTHING to her. NOTHING! He died a hero. She'll die a bitch. Oh yes, I said it.
I look across the room to see a crow bar in front of the showers, I scurry over to it, the lava inside of my explodes into the atmosphere. I'm so angry I'm growling, like a dog, like a walker. Grabbing the crow bar, I turn to Lottie's smug face and swing, bashing the steel against her stupid head. Blood splatters across the wall and everyone stares in silence as I continue to cave in her skull. Blood is still spraying around the changing room, I hate her. I've never hated something so much in my life. The whole room is frozen, yet time is going so slowly, I feel each hit on my palms but I carry on until the lava in my body settles.
It's calm, like an untouched pond in the middle of paradise, though I am so far from any story of happiness.
Pressing the crow bar against her throat, slowly suffocating her, she opens her mouth to speak,
   "He was going to propose." She says. I press the crow bar down harder. "I said he loves you." Harder. "He wanted to spend the rest of his life with you." Hardest.
She stops, still, dead. I'm a murderer and not proud of it. I cry into my hands and the rest of the room is silent, I killed the bad guy but dies that significantly make me the good guy? 'Cos it doesn't fucking feel like it.