Lottie's Diary - He's dead

Dear diary,
   What a day! I made my first kill today, it made me feel so happy, a rush of excitement raced through my body, I can still feel it tingle. It was Jackson, cause of death: devoured by zombies. I watched as they tore apart is flesh to shreds. It was fun! He fell off of the bus whilst we were in the herd, what an idiot. At the moment I'm trying to decide whether or not I did it on purpose. You see, if I did it on purpose then I'd really piss off Mia (which is a good thing) but if I did it by accident then Jake will like me more, and I need him by my side. Jake will be my weapon against their boss, Charlotte. I can't stand her, well any of them in fact. Well, I guess Ella is lovely, she'll have to come with me. But, she's pretty useless, weak, slow. But she's kind, and giving. To be honest, the person I really need is Charlotte. She has medicine and cookery. Oh, and Hunter, he has plenty of knowledge about the zombies, that will be very handy. I'm not ready to give Jake back, not until we've collected all of the weapons and food. We need medical supplies too, they know where they're hiding them. I want the job done before Christmas. And Sunday. Sunday is when the teachers are shooting us all. So we must be fast. I'm going back in there tonight to take another two for collection. This will be happening every night from now on to get the job done. I think me and Jake are a thing as well now, I mean, he hugged me! Without me having to ask him to! How cool? I know he'll always have feelings for Charlotte but I'm better. We're going back tonight. I think I'll take the happy couple, Ella and Chris. That'll be cute. But first. Jake and I must rest.
Thanks diary xx love ya