Charlotte - The night

I glare at Jess and Harry, wondering what they had been up to. At least I have Jake and Mia backing me up . I mean Jackson might but most of the time he has his tongue shoved down Mia's throats so I wouldn't know. Billy pulls his sleeve up, revealing his watch. He looks at the face and realises the time.
   "It's almost 8:30, isn't the curfew at 8:45?" He says grabbing my arm, warning me of the patrolling teachers, ensuring everyone is going t bed. Shit.
   "Guys! Get to sleep, the teachers are out." I say, sharing the words to each person as they assume the sleeping positions.
   "Can't we say good night then go?" Ella asks, holding hands with Chris, their sweaty palms locked in compassion and love. I roll my eyes and nod.
Whilst everyone gets to bed, Jake looks at me and then at the door to say 'can we go out for abit?' I look at the door secretively and open it slowly. Lottie was walking past and I shoved Jake back into the room. Lottie looks at me in an evil intrigued look. I just wave and smile awkwardly, trying to make me look as innocent as possible.
   "What are you up to?" She asks, intrigued by my state and location. I look around.
   "Me?" I reply, she tuts.
   "Look, I don't know what the hell is going on but I'll found out." She says as she walks away, intrigue and evil in her eyes. She disappears into the darkness of the school so I drag Jake out of the room. We sneak to the toilets and talk, giggle. We kiss, we embrace, we talk. I feel so close and open when I'm around him, like I've never felt before, I think I love him! No, no way. Oh who am I kidding? When ever he looks at me I get butterflies, I feel so special around him, like I'm the only girl in the world and he's the only boy for me. He gives me a final kiss before we sneakily escape the cubicle. Wait. What the fuck is that? A dark figure appeared in front of me, scaring me, but after a few seconds the shadow was gone! What ever, we both walk slowly back to the changing room, my friends had already retired to bed in the library. He winks as he closes the door quietly. I walk quickly to the library to find Jess, sitting up amongst my fast asleep friends.
   "Where have you been?"
   "Jake needed the toilet so I took him. That's all." I reply, with an awkward smile.
   "Mmhm, yeah well, like I'm going to believe that."
   "What? It's the truth!"
   "Yeah right, this is not the end of the conversation." She lies back down and pulls the coats over her head to get to sleep. Was she the dark figure?