Charlotte - The Boss

We are all dreading Keoni's next words, Hunter is standing close to her as she takes in a deep breath.
   "The demons are going to kill us all on Sunday." She says, looking to Hunter for support and guidance. We all gasp in horror. Keoni can't speak any more as her lips are parched from any drop of liquid.
   "They're planning like a school massacre so we all don't suffer a long painful death. We found they're guns and supplies." Continues Hunter as he caresses Keoni for comfort. Keoni leans into him for support, he rubs her back and looks down upon her. We're all taken away by the news. Ella falls to her knees and sobs, Chris comforts her, kisses her, hugs her. We all sit on the bench feeling defeated, I refuse to give up.
"Come on guys, there must be a way to survive. We've lost everything!" I pause, Ella sobs louder, Mia sinks into Jackson and Jess is wrapped up in Harry's arms. "Everything BUT eachother." I pause again to take a deep breath, Jake looks at me with great hope in his eyes, he knows I'm struggling to speak.
"Yeah, as long as we all stick together we'll be ok," he says, looking at me deep in the eyes with a cheerful and hopeful smile.
"Yeah well what if we lose eachother, then what?" Exclaims Jess, looking into Harry's eyes.
"Yeah I can't lose you!" He says, holding onto Jess' arms.
"I can't lose Ella!" Continues Chris, helping Ella up as she stares at him with love and lust.
"That's not an issue. Because that's never going to happen! Hunter!" I say, looking at Hunter for his attention. He nods, "Didn't you say you found the gun supply?" He nods again, confused. "Well, why don't we stock up all the guns in here?"
"And hide!" Exclaims Megan, feeling proud of her idea, but it's a pretty shitty one.
"That would never work. Dumb arse." Says Mia, giving Megan an evil glare.
"Excuse?" Says Megan, standing up to Mia.
"What the fuck did you just call Megan?" Continues Billy, defending Megan.
"Did you just swear at Mia?" Replies Jackson, covering Mia.
"Yeah well she called Megan a dumb arse!" Says Billy, shoving Jackson.
"Err guys?" Say Megan and Mia, pulling them away, not wanting any drama, we all watch, fed up of the arguments.
"You've been with Megan 2 seconds and you're already starting fights over the slag!" Says Jackson, making the fight bubble.
"That's it!" Exclaims Billy, the battle commences. It's all slow motion, and happens in flashes, a blur. Jake and Chris attempt to drag them away, Hunter laughs, Ella cries, Jess and Harry hide. And me? I just watch, thinking over my life. Thinking could I have done something to change this? No, I will do something to change everything. I hope.