2 more days - Charlotte's PoV

My heart stops beating as the smell of our flesh lures the walkers, Chris is silently crying in the background underneath the groans of the dead.
"Chris. Not. Now." I whisper, trying not to attract zombies.
"If not now, then when?!" He exclaims, instantly attracting the herd.
"Maybe when there's not a shit tun of zombies about to eat our brains and harvest our insides!" I shout, easing in closer to him.
"Why do you always shout at everyone? Thinking YOU'RE the boss."
   "Because I want to get everyone out of this alive."
Our noses touch and I feel his breath against my skin, he closes his eyes and leans in for a kiss, WHAT?! I instantly push him back, breaking the wrong bond between us, into the arms of a zombie. Shit. The zombie wraps its bony and pale arms around him and reveals its yellow stained teeth to his neck. Before the teeth rip through his skin, I drag him away from the zombie's grip and pull the screw driver from my pocket and shove it into the zombie's eye, squirting green blood from it's eye socket, leaving Chris in shock. He's frozen, can't move a muscle.
   "Chris-' I say, "CHRIS!" I exclaim, trying to bring him back to reality, it's not working. "Bloody marvellous." I turn from Chris' face where a tall skinny zombie stands in my face. I shove the screw driver into the side of his skull, pulling it back out with pieces of dead green brain left onto the metal. "Chris, I really need you right now." I pause to continue on my murder spree of the dead, "Chris couldn't you have done this at a different time?" He begins to come back to life as I stab another  zombie in the head, lodging it so deep I can't yank it back out. "Chris!" I repeat, trying to pull the screw driver from the skull as another zombie is ready to take a bite from me. "Chris!" The zombie opens its jaw to devour me, "CHRIS!" I scream, instantly bringing him to life. He lunged towards me, rips the screw driver from it's head and shoves it into the head of my possible killer. I breathe heavily, gasping for air and peace, but it's nowhere to be found.
   "Go into the PE block and get a gun. A big one." He says, continuing to kill zombies. I nod in response, running towards the double doors. I swing them open and shut them behind me as I hear the screams of Chris beyond the doors. I gasp.
   "No, no!" I say, running towards the supply cupboard. I barely pick up a machine gun and run back outside, in the hopes of trying to save Chris. I kick the doors back open and shoot in every direction, screaming in horror. I stop fire to see a pile of zombie bodies on the concrete, where Chris stands holding his neck. "Chris!" I exclaim, running towards him and dropping the gun. I notice there's blood dripping from his neck as he falls into my arms.
   "I was bitten." He murmurs, using few of his last breaths.
   "No, no I can fix you, I could fix Jackson, I can fix you." I say, pressing my palm against his wound.
   "You can't save me." He replies, pushing my hand away.
   "I can try." I say as my eyes flood with tears. He chuckles, holding my hand with a tight grip. "Why are you laughing?" I ask in sheer confusion.
   "Because I know I'll die in love." He says, smiling. "Tell Ella I love her." He continues, as he slowly loses consciousness. "Shoot me now, I don't want to become one of them." He says.
   "I can't. I can't kill you, you saved me." I reply.
   "Yes, so you're in dept to me. And to pay that dept, you must shoot me before I turn." I reinforces his last wish as he points to the gun I left on the floor. I gasp. Scurrying over to the gun, I pick it up from the ground and turn to him, were he lays almost lifeless on the concrete. "Do it. Please." He whispers.
I aim.
I shoot.
I tear from my eye drips onto his dead body.