Keoni's PoV - continued

I grab the hand; it's the only chance I've got, I might as well take it! The strong grip of the palm dragged me into what feels like another dimension. The hand pulls me in close to a - boy, I can feel our heartbeats meet eachother and our eyes lock. I gasp.
   "What the hell were you doing out there?!" He whispers loudly, hiding behind some bins in an alleyway, "are you crazy!" I pause to think,
   "Yeah," I laugh, "pretty much!" I say, with an awkward giggle to my self. He rolls his eyes at me.
   "You could've got yourself killed! And I don't want to see that happen. So come on." He replies, pulling me towards town, still holding hands.
   "Wait, you care about me?" I asks, feeling smug, making him blush.
   "Errr, no! I just want to get to town, and get out of here!"
   "No! My friends are here, I can't leave them," I says, losing grip of his hand and turning, feeling as though I had lost a part of me.
   "You're right!" He replies, holding my hand again.
   "Yes!"
   "We can steal their supplies then run away!"
   "No!" I reply, rolling my eyes and tutting, just like Ms Dredge. "Why can't we take them with us?"
   "And go through that massive field of zombies? I don't think so!"
   "Please! They're my best friends, and haven't done anything wrong!" I reply, fluttering my eyelashes and looking up at him.
   "Fine! But it's going to be a quick job?" He says, frowning at me in failure.
   "I promise!" I says, taking his hand and kissing his cheek, making him grin. But then we see the big field of zombies, the grin disappears, but we still have hope! Right?