The investigation

As we walk through the corridors, we realise all the windows and doors had been boarded up. What, why?
   "Why is everything all boarded up?" Jess asks, looking round for answers.
   "Probably because we're on 'lock down', yeah right." Mia answers as a teacher strolls past, not noticing us.
   "Shit, get down." I whisper. Keoni looks round confused as we are all on the floor hiding.
   "Where did you go?" She asks cluelessly to the fact we were hiding from a demon.
   "Get down!" Mia whispers loudly, dragging her down to the floor.
  "Oh" Keoni awkwardly giggles "sorry guys." She continued, blushing. I shush her, waiting for the demon to walk away. The teacher then disappeared.
   "Right, we're ok now. Just listen next time, cos that was close." I explain to Jess and Keoni.
   "Too close." Mia continued as we begin to hear speaking from the chapel.
   "Shh!" I exclaim to Mia.
   "Well sorry!" Mia replied.
   "Guys! It's coming from the chapel." Jess cried, pointing towards the chapel.
   "What's coming from the chapel?" Keoni asks, again, clueless to the whole situation. Jess takes her hand and pulls her towards the chapel. "What are we doing?" We all shush Keoni. "Sorry." She whispers. We could hear some sort of service coming from the chapel.
   "Dear God, we pray at this desperate time, we will all be saved by your power and the children here will be safe. Lord, we pray that we will all survive through this terrifying apocalyptic event with your love and guidance." We all gasp.
   "What - the - fuck?" Mia cried, terrified of what was happening.
   "Apocalyptic? That doesn't sound good." Jess says, scared and shaking.
   "Do you want me to record it?" Keoni asks, calmly, not at all affected by the scariest prayer ever heard. We all look at her in confusion and relief.
   "How you you have your phone?" I ask, shocked at the discovery.
   "I don't know, I just have it. I'll record it." Keoni says, casually and content with herself. She pulls out her phone and records the rest of the prayer.
   "We pray that the world will be saved by your powerful and heavenly presence. We also pray that other children will be able to live the rest of their lives despite this devastation across the globe."
   "Got it!" Keoni exclaims, not realising there was a demon, towering over her. Discreetly, she passes me her phone whilst staring at the teacher right in the eyes. I can tell she was terrified. Poor Keoni. In a flash, she disappears along with the demon.
   "KEONI!" Jess cries, devastated at the disappearance of Keoni, her best friend. Mia grabs Jess,
   "Shh! We don't want another bloody demon to find us. We're lucky we're still here!" Mia exclaims, trying to drag her away from the chapel.
   "Guys we need to go." I reply, aware that we had attracted the attention of the demons in the chapel. We all sprint back to the dining hall to find no one there. Panic. "Just go back to form and pretend that nothing happened and that we just went to the toilet." Mia and Jess nod and race back to form. What the hell?