Mia's PoV - Taken

Lottie looks around the room like a hawk looking for its prey. Her eyes are squinted tightly and her lips pouted and wrinkles. Then she stops searching. She pounces.
   "As a result of Mia and Jackson's great discovery," she pauses to let me relieve my self that me and Jackson are safe. "Jackson, you're coming with me." She says winking flirtatiously at MY Jackson. My heart sinks so far down its in my arse. Like it's a rock at the bottom of the ocean, a tiny one though and all the sharks are swimming round it. I've lost my precious shield! No more charm, no more lust, no more Jackson. She drags him down by the neck of his collar and kisses a forced collision between their pils as Lottie just glares at me right in the eyes. Her glare is a dagger right in my heart at the bottom of the ocean, killing me every stab. Tears foam at my bottom eyelid, frothing in despair. I want to beg her to give him back. I want to kick her arse. But I don't, I just cry, I just cry because I'm scared, scared of doing anything outside of my shield, our shield. There isn't any pink or any sparkles, just grey and gloom. Chris can sense my discomfort, so he comes up behind me and rubs my shoulder, Ella letting him support me. I smile at him, thanking him and then he walks away, shrugging his shoulder as Ella feels pity. Chris has no shield like Jackson's, it just can't protect me, can't calm me, can't love me. Jackson just looks at me, so disappointed and sympathetic towards me, like I'm an unwanted puppy. Why Jackson? Why!? Lottie's not only taken Jackson, but my only dignity and happiness in this horrible asylum. Lottie leaves, dragging Jake and Jackson out of the room with an evil grin on her face. They're gone and the amount of sadness can't build up to the questions I have.
Charlotte just stands in the corner, feeling defeated and depressed, sucking in all her tears, all her cries. They all shout at her, verbs and words fly across the room. Abuse bounces off of the walls, zither boys we have left step back, allowing the tigers to battle for greatness. They just argue and roar, growl and gnash their teeth. I just stand and watch as they all fight, I can't fight back with no shield to protect me.
   "Just stop!" I bellow, squeezing in between the crowd of tigers. They all turn to look at me. "Yes, she lied, but," I pause to think, leaving them to glare at me as if to say, 'why are you sticking up for her?' but I carry on, "Ella!" I say, making Ella pay more attention, as Charlotte hides behind me. "She gave up her happiness and love for yours." This just leaves Ella confused as to who to support.
   "Yeah, the love that she never told us about. We're all best friends, to survive there can't be any secrets." Jess talks for Ella, as if she's a baby with no words. But Ella continues,
   "She lost Jackson!" Says Ella, looking so plainly confused as to why I'm supporting her.
   "Because I know what it feels like to lose the one you love." I say, making them realise what they were doing was wrong. They back away, defeated. I have a new purpose now, I don't need a shield, I am one! I feel so strong, so great, the queen tiger. But Charlotte wants to speak for herself.
She stands up, leaving everyone in silence and climbs onto a bench, to make her seen by everyone in the changing room. Her hands were shaking as she rubs her tears from her cheeks.
   "I am so sorry, all I wanted was to protect you, let nothing tear us to shreds, I guess I'm the one whose tearing us apart. " she says, stopping to clear her throat. "Mia, I can't tell you the amazing of sympathy and pride I have for you, the pride I have for everyone can't be tamed into words." They all begin to listen to her every word. Her face is a story of passion and sacrifice as she looks down upon how black hopeful faces. We smile in pity of our selves, to attack her with such force is a sin, pressing down on our souls.
   "I'm sure I speak for everyone here, Charlotte, we're so sorry. I guess the love we have in our hearts has been release ad violence and anger, which is wrong. I say sorry." Says Keoni, pulling herself up to Charlotte's level on the bench. They smile at eachother with a glimpse of content and joy on their faces, making them glow with colour.
   "And, we forgive you. Even though you lied to us the whole time about loving someone we hate." Says Megan, rolling her eyes yet showing true remorse. Charlotte looks at me with the truest though, a heavy heart, packed with apologies.
   "Well I have to tell you what we found." I say, pulling Charlotte down and making a huddle with everyone. "A bus." I say, as they all gasp and disperse from the huddle with joy, shining light into the scene.