Charlotte's PoV - 3 more days

Me and Chris wait for Jess and Harry to leave, letting us know we're safe from demons. They disappear into the darkness without a glance and we stroll to the bus to meet Lottie where she'll be smirking with Jake under her spell. Chris and I are silent and keep our eyes in front, putting all our focus on the long corridor.
Never ending.
Never ending.
Never ending.
The corridor to hell doesn't stop.
"Charlotte?" Says Chris, not taking his eyes off the corridor,
"Yeah?" I reply, looking up to him, avoiding a glance at the corridor,
"Do you think Ella loves me?" He asks, instantly making me feel awkward and more aware of our situation.
"What?"
"Well, I love her, so I want to know if she loves me." He repeats, desperate to know the answer that I'm not willing to give.
"Maybe not now." I say, looking back to the corridor, not wanting to be caught by a demon, or any other lurking monster. He grabs my shoulder, stopping us in our tracks. "Chris, leave it."
"No? No? Do you think she hates me? I love her! Why can't you tell me?" He exclaims, growing nervous.
"Keep it down!" I exclaim, "Ella's scared, just like you! She just needs someone to hold on to! By the time this whole thing is over she'll move on!"
"Maybe this 'thing' won't ever be over!" He replies, loudly whispering at this point.
"Guys guys, break it up!" Says a voice from the distance, we can see a dark figure not too far ahead, Lottie. Where's Jake? I ask myself but can't bring myself to finding the answer, we scurry to the figure, revealing her face. Like I said, smirking. "What's going on?" She asks, intrigued by our fighting an her only entertainment.
We explain our stupid fight, making Lottie break out in laughter as we walk to the bus.
"How mean?" Says Chris, victimising himself.
"Grow a pair Chris, not like you're going to propose." Says Lottie in a sarcastic tone, making Chris feel embarrassed and uncomfortable. "You are!" Continues Lottie, making Chris blush. We stand in silence, awkwardly waiting for Chris to speak, but he doesn't dare.
We continue walking, and walking, and walking until we arrive. The bus of theft. We climb aboard to see Jake in the driver's seat, waiting anxiously to leave the garage.
"Hi Jake!" I say, way too excitedly, I try to calm myself down but I love him!
"Don't say hi back." Says Lottie, snappily and agitated. "Babe." She continued, instantly making me grow angry, but I calm myself. I see Jake smile and wink at me in his mirror, sending the best shivers down my spine. But he's damaged, brain washed, and sees me as but a memory, a moment where he can be himself again, his annoyingly charming self. Like Peta in the Hunger Games! Oh heck I don't know. The engine starts and I make myself comfortable, Chris still silent. I move closer to Jake, Lottie in the back, lounging like a French model.
"Do you love me?" Whispers Jake, not taking his eyes off the clear playground.
I breathe against the window and press my finger upon the glass, spelling,
YES
He instantly smiles and chuckles to himself knowing that he still has someone to live for. Lottie can obviously tell what we're talking about and glares at me with such loathing and hatred for me that it makes me feel sick.
A walker. It's a woman, with little chunks of blond her attached to her scalp, slices of skin missing from her face, revealing her facial bone structure and thousands of strings of ten dents and oozing veins. And blood. Dark green blood smothered across her, highlighting her blank white eyes. I freeze. Unable to move a muscle. Jake slows his speed and makes contact with the zombie and squishes it beneath a wheel, releasing cracks of bones and squelches of guts and muscles being crushed. I now can move. I breathe out heavily as Jake takes my hand, instantly relieving me back to realisation of what I now have to face in life. I look up at him and smile, but he doesn't smile back; Lottie's looking. He shoves a screw driver into my blazer pocket and stops the engine.
"You'll need it." He continues, trembling through each word, making me scared of what to happen next.
"We're here." Says Lottie in an unimpressed tone, breaking Chris from his shut down mode as a result of embarrassment. We walk to the door, giving Jake my final glance. "Go get the weapons, that's it. Simple." Says Lottie, pointing to the double doors of the PE block. Me and Chris begin to grow nervous and start breathe heavily. I nod to him for reassurance, he nods back. We check around the corner of the bus for any walkers, we're safe. I look back at Lottie before we enter the building, where she stands still in the door frame, smirking and glaring.
"That's what you get for flirting with my boyfriend." She says, WHAT?! The doors shut violently in front of her, still showing her face through the glass. "Bitch." She continues through the cracks, echoing through the yard, attracting walkers. Shit.