Jess' PoV - 3 more days

We're waiting for the 5th bell to ring, setting us off for our mission, medical supplies. I know where they're hidden, in the science store room cupboard, guarded by the science assistants.
RING RING RING.
And we're off. I grab Harry's wrist as we set off to the science department, breathing heavily from nerves. Chris and Ella had been taken away by Lottie so it's just me and him. We look around the teacher and darkness flooded school for the demons. I try to see through the blackness in the air, but I can't! I just amble around he corridors, leading Harry to nowhere.
   "Shh." He says, pulling me close to him and against the wall, startling me and releasing a squawk. "Shh!" I repeats, covering my mouth with his sweaty palm. I can see his focus on his senses through the air, finding out what is near us. My heart is racing, "I heard footsteps. We need to be clever about this. If a teacher finds me, they'll throw me in the field and I might not be as lucky as Jackson." He whispers, pulling away his hand from my thin, soft lips. I pull in close to him and embrace him, a salty tear rolling down my cheek onto his school shirt. "What are you doing?" He asks, looking down on my and softly wrapping his arms around me.
   "The thought of leaving you just, breaks my heart." I say, not leaving his tender hold. He lifts my chin to where our eyes meet, and he stares aimlessly into my eyes,
   "We don't have to worry about that." He says, drawing me into a loving kiss where our lips intwine in a beautiful and romantic twist, until he pushes me away?!
   "What are you doing?" I ask, slightly annoyed that he ended our passionate kiss.
   "We need to get the supplies! If we don't, Lottie might separate us. You don't want that, do you?" He replies with a question, holding me back with his hand firm on my shoulders. He's right, as per usual. I nod and smile, he smiles back. We contain ourselves, prepared to get the supplies. We creep through the corridors, hiding our faces through the darkness. I'm trembling and can barely breathe, but with Harry's company, I remain calm. Aha! There! I point towards the science cupboard where the demon's asleep outside the big glass door. I think I can see the supplies from here! I sprint towards the cupboard with ugh, leaving Harry in the darkness.
   "Jess?" I hear echo in the background, realising I had ditched, making him vulnerable for attack. Shit. I don't know what to do! The supplies? Or my true love? Obviously I care so much about Harry but to let the gang down? I can't! I decide to race towards the cupboard, before Harry is caught, I'm sure he can protect himself. I reach over to the handle to the door and stare through the glass to see the supplies before me. I attempt to not attract the demons' attention, fast asleep beside me on a fold out chair. My hand's shaking as I push the handle down, slowly opening the door. I look back to check behind me to hopefully see Harry, standing there with his swished, light brown hair, laddishly pushing his fringe back and flashing his gorgeous smile, surrounded by tiny freckles. But, he's not there! I assume it's because of the darkness, so I return to the supplies, still with the thought of Harry being taken away, gnawing my fleshy pink brain. I try to catch my breath and count to ten in my head. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7. I can't do it! My heart is going way too fast! What's going on. The supplies in front of me slowly disappear in front of me and I can feel myself faint.
THUD. My body crashes against the rigid floor, bruising my hip and my ribs, taking my breath away. 1-2-3-4-5-6- I can't! My brain it, it isn't working! I feel the room swirls around me and I cry out for help, not awaking the teacher. Wait! I can hear footsteps race towards me, getting closer and closer.
   "Jess! Are you ok?" It's Harry, his light brown hair draped over me and his smile's sparkle reflecting onto my face. My world stops spinning and my heart settles. It's him! Harry! He pulls me up to his level where I collect myself and catch my breath.
Huh! NO! I see a tall stature standing strong in the door frame, it's a teacher. Shit. I want to run, never leaving Harry's side, but where to? We're trapped, in the heel, with this demon.