Persuade

I enter form shaken and scared to a silent form, slouching in their chairs. Ella and Megan gesture me to go over.
"What happened?" Megan asks, she can tell when I am scared. "What's wrong?" I look at her, terrified.
"They took Keoni." I say, feeling disgusted in myself.
Ella's face just dropped. "What? Why? Where did they take her? Poor Keoni. Is Jess ok? Is she in trouble? What did the teacher say? Charlotte!" Ella says, trying to speak as quietly as possibly yet loud enough to let us know she was terrified and needed answers. Megan hugs Ella, trying to calm her down.
"She's probably only gone to Ms Dredge and be shouted at for abit. There's nothing to worry about." Megan replies, bringing Ella to her senses.
"No, there is something to worry about." I say, whilst Megan and Ella listened to every detail that escaped my lips. "They were having a service in the chapel," I am interrupted by Megan,
"Yeah, what's so bad about a service? We're a Church of England school."
"Let me finish." I say, instantly shutting up Megan. "They were saying really creepy scary prayers like; 'Lord save us from this apocalyptic event' and stuff like that," I am interrupted, AGAIN.
"I don't even know what 'apocaloctic' means!" Ella says, confused and upset.
"Just wait!" I say, dying to tell them what happened, "and they were saying like; 'save children from this terrifying event across the globe' you know, that kind of thing."
   "Where's the evidence?" Ella says, intrigued by the whole situation.
   "Well, that's why Keoni was taken by a teacher." I reply as Ella and Megan sit there in confusion. "Basically, Keoni recorded the service, so we could prove to you, you know, that there's something wrong."
   "Ill believe it when I hear it." Megan exclaims, wanting to feel somehow involved in the conversation. "Sorry," Megan continues.
I go to ask a teacher if we could go to the toilet, but I realise there wasn't a teacher, what? We're supposed to be on 'lock down' but we aren't even supervised? Still, I'm not complaining, just makes it easier to find answers.