Jake's PoV - Hostage

We leave the room, Charlotte's broken face stains my mind, a footprint on my brain. Lottie leads us, Jackson and I following in a diamond formation. At least I have Jackson, we're in the same boat and ocean, leaving our first loves behind, them broken to pieces. Their reflections are shards of a shattered mirror, pieces of a ripped painting, the fucked up engine of a Ferrari. It feels like we've been walking for hours, but we've stayed inside? It's all long narrow corridors, as if they're endless and leading to a hellish place. I think we are. Lottie slows her path as we turn to the garage, it looks like. Jackson pears his eyes at me, alarmed by the thought of Lottie's next move. I shrug, as Lottie releases an evil chuckle and swings open the door, Jackson sighs in disappointment.
"What the fuck is that?" I ask pointing at the bus, Lottie turns and smiles at me, wrinkling her nose and showing her teeth.
"Aww you're so stupid, honey, it's a bus dumb arse." She says, contradicting her every word, confusing me and Jackson. "I thought you were the clever one!" She continues, pinching my cheek and grinning at me like I'm her grandson.
"He know it's a damn bus, lady, but he, WE want to know why the fuck you've taken away from the people we love to look at a blood covered school bus." Says Jackson snappy and agitated at the loss of his missing love.
"That's no way to talk to your girlfriend!" Exclaims Lottie, lightly hitting Jackson's shoulder flirtatiously.
"I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND." He yells, so loud you could hear the words scratch his throat. Tears flood his eyes and he breaths heavily stepping away from Lottie, her face blank of emotion. She just points to a lonely chair in the corner and doesn't say a word, he looks towards the seat and throws his head forward in defeat. We are her slaves now, disobey her and the whole school will be filled with metal bullets from the basterd teachers. She then looks at me and smiles, proud of my obedience and my self defeat. I'm not proud I'm embarrassed, but I know it's what Charlotte wants me to do. If it makes her happy, I'm elated. She picks up my arm and swings it round her neck and kisses me on the cheek, dragging me towards the bus, skips in every step, laughing joyfully. I look at Jackson for comfort but his face is buried into his palms, defeated and deflated.
"Babe?" She asks, looking at me in the eyes, so innocent, is pure yet with greatest evil. I hesitantly nod, feeling like a traitor. "I want you to kiss me, on the lips." She makes a frown pouting face with shrugging eyebrows, wrinkling her forehead. "Please?" She highers her voice and is half begging me to kiss her.
"Do I have to?" I ask, praying she says no. But she nods, willingly with a grin on her face, no teeth. I lean to kiss her on the cheek, but she wants more. My lips are inches away from her rosey, dimple dotted cheek but she abruptly turns her face and kisses me on the lips. My eyes widen with shock as she pulls me in closer for a more passionate kiss, I don't move, like a statue, she's kissing the fine marble of a mansion. She jerks her head back and wipes her mouth with her sleeve,
"Wow," she says, exhaling as she speaks. "Less attitude and a better kisser. A* Jake, no wonder Charlotte loves you." This instantly agitates me, as she drags Charlotte into the conversation.
"You know she loves me?" I ask, disgusted by her everything. She laughs, again.
"Obviously! I just made her tell you she hates you to kill both of you on the inside! Duh! And I want you to myself!" She exclaims, as if it's so obvious that she has to emphasise her evil power and control over us. She doesn't give me time to recover from my heart break, she just tries to hide it, by cracking ripping up my heart even more, disguising my devastation and reinforcing her power and OUR relationship. She whistles for Jackson to come over. He does as he's told. He scuttles over like a weak puppy, defenceless and abused, without Mia he's a nobody. "Good boy!" She says, going on her tip toes to rub his head, ruining his perfectly styled hair. "Apologise." She says, serious and glaring at him in the eyes. I just look at him pleadingly, begging him to say sorry.
"Just be the bigger person, for Mia?" I ask, holding his arm, comforting him, reassuring him that what we now do is for the people we love, if they're dead or alive, or somewhere in between.
"I'm sorry," he mumbles under his breath forcing Lottie ask him again. I look at him again, pleading to repeat himself properly. "I'm sorry!" He exclaims, lifting his head and directing every word to her but his thoughts to Mia.
Lottie pauses, deciding whether or not to forgive him and continue to use her as hostage boyfriends or to reject him, instantly firing flying chunks from guns.
"I forgive you, only because you're so fit. Now kiss me, I want a kiss." She says, relieving us, but, draining Jackson of all hope. He kisses her, "Like kissing a corpse." She says, disgusted and disappointed by his kiss. He can't put any effort into love anymore, he's an empty glass that can only be filled with Mia's love. Lottie rubs her hands in excitement and breathes out, leading us onto the bus. It's a double decker, filthy with blood and guts. 'People bus' is written across the side in bold white letters, giving me hope for actual people to board the bus again. "Weapons upstairs, food downstairs." Says Lottie, demanding us to do as told. Jackson clearly disagrees.
"I've been working since 2 o'clock in the morning! We need a break." He says, clearly stating that he is not in the correct frame of mind to work. I can't blame him! He's exhausted. She laughs in disbelief and bites her lip. She looks around the bus for something to black mail him with, her eyes widen. She's found it.
   "Remember what you and Mia were trying to do on the bus?" She pauses, to see if he answers but he just bows his head in shame. "Didn't think so." She says, turning away from him with a sly look on her face. I have a burning sensation in my chest, dying to know what happened, but I ignore it and fasten my seatbelt and adjust myself to the steering wheel. Lottie is at the back, sitting like she's in a throne with Jackson slumped over a nearby seat, deathly. I start the engine and widen my eyes, waking myself up. The growl of the roaring engine settles and we're ready to set off to the graveyard.