Charlotte PoV - The Truth

"What!?" They all exclaim, glaring at me in shock as Lottie smirks, making Jake walk towards her.
   "You have no right to tell them!" Says Jake, scuttling towards her in a threatening tone.
   "Now that's no way to talk to your girlfriend now is it?" She says, pressing her finger against her cheek and smiling. "I want a kiss." She continues to point until he pecks her on the cheek. I turn in discomfort and wrap my arm around Ella,
   "You already have Chris!" I exclaim, defendingElla. She pushes my arm off of her shoulder in disgust.
   "Get away from me! I've lost Chris because of your secret affair! I love him!" Says Ella, grasping onto Jess and Megan for support and comfort. I can see thin trails of tears stream down her cheeks, staining her face with moisture on top of a peachy layer of smooth skin, stretched wig stress and wrinkled with sadness. I look at them in disbelief and discontent. I shake my head in sadness and turn to Lottie,
   "Please, just give back Chris, Ella's done nothing deserve this. Punish me. Take Jake." I say, making Lottie turn and slowly stroll towards me, thinking cunningly within her evil brain and swimming through her dark thoughts.
   "Ohhhh, I see you want to negotiate," she says, as I nod pleadingly, desperate for my only friends I have left to forgive me, by giving up my happiness. She laughs, "well, don't expect that I'll just let you off." She looks round for something to do to change her mind, and everyone's. "Tell me how much you hate Jake. If for a second I don't believe you, then I'll take Jackson too." She says, winking at Jackson, making Mia feel faint, lean into him and give me an evil glare.
   "Please Charlotte." Says Mia, looking at Jackson with loving eyes.
   "Yes, PLEASE Charlotte." Continues Ella, begging for Chris to be back by her side, sobbing.
Jake looks at me with those eyes, the eyes that melt my soul, the eyes that got me into this mess. Why do I even love him? I don't know. He means the world to me right now, yeah I have my friends but they've all just turned on me for their own selfish opinion. Jake wants me in his arms, my smile near his cheek, my lips on his. I can just tell. But that shouldn't happen according to everyone else, so then I can't love him. What do I do? Ella's one of my best friends and the fact that my decision, our survival, relies on if I'm a suck up or not. I just want my mum and dad to be there, stoking my shoulder, kissing my forehead, feeding me support. The support that only Jake can give me in the real life situation. But I turn t my friends, Hunter glaring at me, Keoni smiling, confused as per usual, Jess disappointed holding onto the arm of the scared Harry (whose best friends with Jake) Megan and Billy, embracing in fear, then Ella. Poor Ella. She sobbing and frowning, yet giving me an evil look, cutting me off from the rest of the world. Cutting me off from the fact that I could be losing the person I love. Cutting me off from the fact that the teachers who gave me hope that I could be a success are planning to kill me! Cutting me off from the fact that my whole family is probably dead.
   "I hate Jake, he's always got on my nerves, he's a full of himself twat who needs to stop following me and trying to flirt cos it's just creepy." I say, turning away from him, leaving him sad, so disappointed, like someone I never met. It's like I'm at my funeral, everyone looks down upon me, but they say nothing nice about me. No eulogies, just glaring at me, killing me more. Lottie just laughs.
   "Impressive!" She says, preparing to throw Chris back to us, returning him home to Ella. I smile in relief. Chris is chucked to us, he sprints to Ella and embraces her, touches her, kisses her. They smile like a newly wed couple. We all smile but then I realise. I've lost the boy I love to Lottie. He smiled at me, proud of my sacrifice for our love, but quickly realised too, he's lost me.
My heart is pounding so much it could fall out of my chest and my eyes flood with tears, but I hold it back, as does he. We catch our breath and turn away from eachother, Lottie proud of her catch. My catch.
   "Don't get too excited." Says Lottie, lowering the happiness and content in the room even further, Chris and Ella listen to every word which escapes her lips. "Because I'm in a good mood, I'll give you back Chris, but," she pauses, building the tension like colourful chucks of Lego until she reaches the climax. Our fate.