1 more day - Keoni's PoV

I slowly turn around to see the corpse of Ms Drudge with a bleeding gun shot wound in her head, instantly printing a look of sheer horror on my face.
   "What did you do?" Asks Jess from the floor, with tear stained cheeks and jaw to the ground. Hunter steps over her lifeless body with his head high and gun firm in his grip.
   "Just shot the bitch who was going to kill us." He says, heading towards the door.
   "And where the hell did you get that gun?" I ask, untying Jess and Harry from their rope ties.
   "That doesn't matter." He says and pauses to open the door, giving me time to tut and roll my eyes. "What does matter is getting he hell out of here before her minions realise she's dead and turns the whole school into the dead." He continues whilst Harry nods in agreement. It's too early in the morning for this shit.
After a minute or two of trying to untie the knots behind their backs I turn to Hunter.
   "Hunter, couldn't you help me?" I ask, looking up to him in the door way, he chuckles in response.
   "Well I'm sorry Keoni but I'm checking if the coast is clear." He finishes his excuse giving with a sharp winking, immediately irritating me; whenever he winks at me, it makes me like him more but I'm trying to argue with him but, that wink just makes everything better. Quickly finishing their ties, Jess and Harry are quick to thank me, but the horrified look on their faces shakes me. I turn back to Jess where a loud groan crawls into my ear from behind me. "Keoni, watch out!" Cries Hunter as Jess and Harry edge away from me very slowly. My heart stops.
I turn to where Ms Drudge's colourless eyes stare blankly into my soul and releases a groan, I gasp for air as she swings for me.
   "Hunter, shoot it!" I bellow across the room.
   "I can't! I'm out of bullets." He replies, tears in his eyes and frozen, giving me a massive pep talk about how he'll 'always protect me', bullshit.
Great I guess I'll have to be my knight in shining armour to save the damsel in distress (the damsel in distress being me).
I look around for help, Jess, Harry and Hunter useless to my advantage. Looking for a weapon, I reach for the closest thing to me, that being a ruler. Bloody marvellous. I grab it and hold it before me where the breathing and walking corpse of my head teacher stands before me trying to eat me and turn me into a zombie. Is this a dream? Well. A nightmare.
Just close your eyes.
Don't even look.
I push the ruler forward and feel it press and squish through her eroded brains and thin skull, sending me shivers down my spine. Once I hear her corpse fall to the floor, I open my eyes to see Harry, Jess and Hunter just staring back at me.
   "What was the plan about getting the hell out of here?" I ask, dropping the green blood covered ruler onto her desk.
   "Yes, but before that." Says Hunter, drawing me in for a kiss. "Don't go changing, kiddo." He continues, finishing with that wink. "Now let's go."
We exit the rooms where the rising smell of rotting corpse lingers and sprint to the garage, not even thinking of getting caught, just sprinting aimlessly, ambling through the corridors in a way.