Jess' PoV - Unfair

We all walk back to the changing room, defeated. We all just want to know if they'll be there tomorrow, but I can't let them rot in there by themselves, not a chance. Keoni doesn't deserve to be in there, neither does that boy who Megan's taken quite the liking to. We enter the changing room, Harry excited to see me, like a small puppy, but he notices I was upset.
"What's wrong?" He asks in the corner, being secretive, know I didn't want to talk to the others. He gestures me further into the corner, looking at me in pity. "Is there anywhere we could go to talk more privately?" I nod and drag him out of the room, but we're stopped by Charlotte.
   "Where the hell do you think you're going?" She asks, up close and snappy.
   "You can't just go round the school with Harry or we all might be busted'" he exclaims, supporting acharlotte. Which is weird cos everyone knows they can't stand eachother.
   "None of your business." Harry says, assumingly fed up of being pushed around.
   "Yeah, what are you going to do? Lock me in the cupboard?" I says, opening the door and feeling bad ass. We quietly close the door and creep towards the toilets. We enter the cubicle and lock the door behind us. It's abit awkward. We just look at eachother, blushing and not knowing what to say. I decide to break the ice.
   "I'm just so annoyed at the others ya know? Cos Keoni is a human like us and shouldn't be locked up like an animal!" I say, annoyed as he listens dead patiently and paying attention to every word. "And Ella is like my friend but she was more interested in talking to Chris than saving Keoni! That is so unfair! What do you think?" I ask, moving closer to him.
   "I don't know if I'm honest. I've never been much of a talker, more of a listener. It's cos of my anxiety, that's why I'm so shy. But. When I met you, I feel way more comfortable talking." He says, holding my hands and looking deeply into my eyes, smiling. He makes me blush and grin. "Sorry, I've never to,d anyone that." He says, turning away, feeling embarrassed.
   "I feel so privileged that you told me that! I'm so glad you've said something. I was starting to think you didn't like me!" I reply, grabbing his hands again and grinning with joy, I THINK HE LIKES ME!
   "No, I love you!" I replies.
I gasp.
He pulls me in close and kisses me but pulls back. What could be wrong? Was I that bad? Are my braces in the way?
   "I'm not coming on too strong am I?" He says, overthinking about the whole situation.
   "Not strong enough!" I reply, drawing him back into a kiss, wrapping his arms around me in an embrace. Our lips break for a second, he looks at me and stokes my cheek, and runs his fingers through my hair. He's so perfect!
   We race back to the changing room without being noticed. We enter the room, everyone staring but Mia and Jackson, kissing in the corner on the bench. Ugh. Charlotte rolls her eyes at me and so does Jake. Billy waves at us and Megan just smiles, flashing her pearly grin. As for Ella, she's just lost in Chris' eyes. Me and Harry, holding hands.