Back to Charlotte

"Keoni?" Jess asks, confused. "KEONI!" She exclaims, swinging the window open. They both crawl in. She's brought a guest. Jess crouches down to help them up, excited and elated.
   "Don't touch them!" Mia exclaims as she pushes Jess away from them, "They're zombies!"
   "What are you on about?" Ella replies, helping Jess get them up as me and Megan just watch in confusion.
   "Yeah," Megan says whilst chuckling to herself, confused as to Mia's alarmed response to their arrival.
"Guys, maybe Mia's right!" I reply, gesturing everyone but Keoni and the boy out of the cubical, releasing the pressure of being squished together.
"What are you on about?" Jess asks in a huddle, whispering.
"She's covered in zombie guts! AND is dead pale, as if she's dead!?" Mia replies in a loud whisper, looking around at us because it's 'so obvious'. Ella and Megan laugh at the thought and leave the huddle. "Oi! Where do you think you're going?"
"You're being ridiculous" Ella replies, walking towards the door,
"Exactly, what's the worst that can happen?" Megan continues, leading Jess and Ella towards the cubicle, "speak some sense into her Charlotte!"
"Err, I'm the one whose actually thinking the whole situation through!" Mia replies, standing up to Megan, bickering continuously.
"Guys?" I ask, longing them to come back over and end the stupid arguing. "GUYS!" I exclaim, attracting their attention and remaking the huddle. "I think Mia's right!"
"What!?" They all ask, shocked,
"But you love Keoni! You think she's so funny!" Ella continued,
"I know! But, ever since this whole school's apocalypse things happened, I feel like the leader, like I take responsibility for what ever happens, like Mia said, she's covered in guts and blood." I reply, feeling guilty for Keoni and the visitor, yet knowing what's best to do.
"We should throw them in the field before they eat us." Mia says, turning to the cubicle, ready to throw them into the field.

"NO!" We all exclaim, dragging Mia back into the huddle,
"What are we supposed to do then? Let them eat us?" Mia replies, determined to survive, like we all are.
"I have a better idea, in the walking dead, they thought Clementine was a zombie but couldn't be sure, so they locked her in a shed 'til morning to see if she had turned." I say, with everyone listening intensively, wanting to know every detail. "So that's what we'll do!"
"But we don't have a shed?" Says Jess, shaking her head in confusion.
   "Ya know what? I'm going to see Chris and talk to him because I really like him ya know!" Says Ella, storming off to the changing room, where her love was waiting for her. We all nod in agreement at my plan.
We all walk towards the cubicle and slowly open the door, Megan and Jess behind me and Mia linking onto my arm.
   "Are you dumb? We heard everything you said!" The visitor exclaims, as he's pushed back by Keoni,
   "It wasn't my idea by the way." Says Megan, winking and giggling at the annoyingly charming guest, agitating Keoni.
   "Yeah, well we've just busted our arses to save you lot, not to be locked up." He replies, getting close to Megan, forcing a Keoni to drag him back, jealous.
   "I'm sorry but it's the only choice." I say, leading them to the cupboard.

We wait.