Jackson's PoV - They've left?

I'm falling, falling down, like a hole to nowhere, the bottom of the sea, deep. I look around at a black space, like I'm lost in infinite. As I fall, everything is frozen still like a scene in a story, the mannequin challenge. I see Lottie at the wheel, with a sly smirk on her face as her hands are tightly gripped onto the wheel, swaying side to side to edge away from this horrific scene, I'm the main part. But Jake, poor Jake, all he does is try to do his best for Charlotte, without realising he's slowly falling for Lottie. I don't know. No one knew they loved, love, eachother but do they really? If they love eachother then why didn't they announce it themselves? Rather than getting that bitch to do it for them. He has weapons cradled in his arms, taking a deep breath in. His hair pushed back, revealing his sparkling hazel eyes.
I'm still falling.
Seeing as it's the last moments of my life, I think about what my life could have been, with Mia, without the zombies.
We're moving in together, tons of boxes of memories and happiness are scattered everywhere around the flat, our flat. We're so happy and laughing about nothing! It's a small flat, nothing special but ours. We're redecorating everywhere with a chilled bottle of beer in our hands. No bland colours, just vibrant shades of pink, blue, yellow, it goes on and on. We're so happy.
We're in the park, having a lovely picnic. The grass tickles our bare feet making us giggle, the sun beams on our oily skin tanning us every second, our smiles sit on our face lighting up the whole park. A banquet fit for a king lies before us in a wicker basket as I pass her a tall flute of champagne to her with a glistening ring resting at the bottom between bubbles of the drink. She notices the ring. Instantly a smile cracks across her face as she looks up at me with hope and love in her eyes. 'Will you?' I ask as she reaches deep within the flute. She slides the ring onto her finger, it fits perfectly. The diamond glistens in the sunlight, as does her smile. 'Yes! A thousand times yes!' She says.
We are so happy.
It's our wedding day in the cathedral, we're holding and staring deeply into eachother's eyes. She's wearing a beautiful dress, puffy like a ballerina's tutu and her golden her resting in a fine style on top of her head. We smile, we laugh. We recite precious vows of love and protection to eachother with lust in our hearts. 'I love you' I mouth, making her peachy and smile, 'I love you too' she replies, lip syncing with a grin on her face. 'You may now kiss the bride," says the vicar, giving me the gesture to show our compassion through passionate kiss and touch.
We are so happy.
The last one I can think of before I fall to my gruesome death is us at home, Mia painting the walls a pale pink as she strokes her bloated belly. We're having a baby! We're grinning with so much happiness at the fact that we will have our own child! I come up behind her and kiss her cheek, rubbing her belly, her name is Rose and she'll have brown her (like me) and twinkling green eyes (like Mia.)  I'm nearing the ground and the sound of zombie groans echo and throb in my brain, ready to be ate.
I've hit the ground, everything is moving all at once, the zombies, the engine, my love. They all lean in on my huddling over me like a cave, I take my last gasp.
I can feel the gnashing teeth sink into my skin as flashes of Mia glow up in my mind. Their long yellow nails poison my blood stream with death and insanity. Their dead eyes glare into my soul and the pain over takes me. They've started on my arm, I'm bleeding out onto the pavement - wait. Holy shit. I see the bat on the concrete, I reach towards it and gab it, swing the weapon at every corpse before me. Mia flashes in my mind again. They're guts and gore explodes onto me as the bat collides with them. I manage to enter the PE block, bleeding every minute. I run towards the toilet window full speed, as memories grow in my mind of my original setting. I am banging on the window, smearing blood across the window, my door to possible survival yet my hated asylum. It opens.