1 more day - Hunter's PoV

I can feel the temperature drop in the room, all jaws hit the floor and the demon stands strong and tall with a machine gun in her hand.
   "Come on children, don't make me shoot now. Not without an audience." She exclaims, breaking out into psychotic laughter. She forces us out of the rooms, dropping all our food and supplies.
   "What do you mean an audience, you crazy bitch?" Asks Harry in disgust.
   "You'll see, boy." She replies, grabbing him by the wrist, dragging Harry and leading us out of the supply cupboard, trembling. "Ever since your little 'incident' with Ms Dredge, I thought their must be a suitable punishment." She continues, stretching out the torturous truth of our deaths.
   "But Miss, we're just children!" Exclaims Jess, tears fill her eyes, shaking her head in confusion.
   "Don't pull that card on me bitch, you kids are capable of killing a strong and powerful woman, grow up the lot of you and take your punishment." She makes our hearts crack of any hope for a future or normal life.
   "Who even are you? You're just one of her fucking minions aren't you?" I say, she looks down at me with hatred as if she's trying to tell me to shut the hell up, but I'm not going to follow her glare. "You are! If anything I saved you from being her slave. You should thank me." I continue, making her really fucking angry.  
   "THAT'S IT. I'VE LOST IT WITH YOU LOT!" She bellows, pointing her gun to Megan's head. All our hearts stop.
   "No! Please stop!" Screams Billy, shaking, holding his hands up to the teacher. "I'm begging of you, please, I love her." He explains, trying to change her aim. It's not working.
   "You know fuck all about love. Do you know who Ms Dredge was?" She pauses as we all wait in tense anticipation. "She was my mum. My mum! And you fucking kids killed her!" She screams, we can hear her vocal chords grate against eachother.
   "You know what? All of us have probably lost everything, this big mess has taken our families too, not just you. And like you said, we're just kids! So don't think I'll pity you for killing your mum. So just leave Megan alone." I say, trying my best to persuade her whilst still trying to stay calm. (Though I'm not calm in the slightest.)
   "Please, she's all I have. I do love her." Repeats Billy, the word 'love' echoes in the room, leaving a ghostly yet warm presence.
   "My mum was all I had. And you took that from me." She continues, adjusting her aim as Megan closes her eyes and Billy quietly sobs to himself.
   "Do it then. Kill an innocent girl. No family. Nobody. Just her. Do it. Go on.

      I dare you." Those worlds slimly escape my lips, making everything slow motion.
Her index finger pulls back the trigger.
Megan takes her last breath.
The bullet breaks through her skull.
Pushes the the front of her brain.
Pierces through the soft flesh.
Escaping the skull.
Smashes into the wall.
It's over. She's gone. Dead.
Billy just drops to the floor, screaming and sobbing into his palms.
   "You bitch! You fucking killed her!" He screams, punching her in the belly, but nothing happens. He's weak without his happiness. So weak. Practically. "Why?! Why. Why." He says, his face red and swollen from sadness. "She didn't hurt anybody. She did nothing wrong. You fucking bitch!" He repeats, my heart aches, I sympathise. For the first time I have seen true sickening sadness, harrowing, makes your stomach twist and knot. Crouching down to his level, I try to bring him to his feet; he shoves me away from him.
   "I'm so sorry." I say, looking down upon him. The demon stands, back to us,
   "Come on, otherwise we'll be late." She says, paying no remorse.
   "You heartless fucking bitch, and you, you can fuck off aswell." Says Billy looking down, away from Megan. "I love you Megan." He adds.
Billy runs for her gun and grabs it with all his strength, pulling it and pulling it, making everything slow motion.
The gun is in his grasp.
He holds the gun into his mouth.
We all rush to his side.
To stop him.
To save him.
The demon watches in satisfaction.
Billy reaches out to Megan's cold body.
He closes his eyes.
We all reach out to him.
To stop him.
To save him.
It's too late.
It's all over.
He pulls the trigger.
Dead.
   "What have you done?!" Screams Jess, tears stain her face. "They're both dead!" She whimpers between each sob. We have lost two soldiers.
   "You're right." Replies the demon, instantly confusing all of us. "I shouldn't have given them the reward of death, ending this torturous existence. But don't feel left out." She explains, though not explaining anything.
   "What do you mean?" Says Mia, trembling and taking my hand.
   "Well, in just a few minutes, he whole school will watch your execution in the hall, teaching them." She further explains, making things slightly clearer.
   "But you're going to kill all of them anyway, why do this?" Asks Mia, trying to make everything crystal clear, making death sound less difficult.
   "Oh I know, they won't be expecting it though. Making death blissfully peaceful." She says, concluding her corrupted plan.
   "How can a school massacre be blissfully peaceful?" Asks Jess in disbelief.
   "Well, anything compared to this hell." Replies the demon.