2 more days - Lottie's Diary

Dear Diary,
Shit will actually be entertaining around here! Just stirred it all up in there, Ella and Jake TOTALLY believe that Charlotte and Chris 'love' eachother! Yeah right! I guess their won't be any proposals coming up soon anymore, unless you can propose as a zombie. Lol! Hopefully someone will die soon. Let's be real, I have too many mouths to feed! How am I supposed to eat when there are 12 others? Ella will be out of the picture soon, now that she doesn't have Chris, Jackson's already s goner, Chris, well who even cares? Jess' voice has always irritated me anyway, Harry's fringe is way too long and, as for Charlotte? She's always been a bitch. This will teach her, flirting with MY boyfriend! Ella OFFICIALLY hates her and MY boyfriend has lost every tiny feeling of love for her. Perfect. This is what she deserves, yeah I mean, she can put a plaster on a scratch but that's it! What else can she do?! Apart from ruin my life! Yeah, I guess I've locked her out with human eating monsters but... oh well! Now that Ella thinks she's 'ran away with Chris' they'll never be friends again. When did I become such a genius? Once they've loaded all the supplies onto the bus, I'll just drive into the sunset with Jake, MY boyfriend. Ohhh I'm exited! Not forgetting that Ms Dredge is shooting everyone in two days! I can't contain my excitement! Thanks diary, love ya!