Ella's PoV - The blood bath

I'm in the cubicle, calmly you know? (Powdering my nose) but a big pool of crimson blood is splattered against the window, I freeze but I can't stay too long. I hear screaming, a cry for help from the other side, I dread to open the window, but I have to see what's happening. I open the window with great caution to see a terrified face, Jackson. He climbs into the cubicle, blood is everywhere! I stroke his hair to comfort him, shushing him like a small baby and cradling him in my arms. Charlotte's waiting outside for safety, she can hear the commotion. The sound of violent bangs bounce off of the rigid door into my eardrums. They ring.
"What the fuck is going on?" She asks, banging against the door nervously. She manages to open the door with shock on her face. She rushes down to my level, shaking in fear. "Ella!" She interrupts my comforting of him, getting lost in thought and fear. She shakes me and him but he's asleep, she brings me back to realisation of the situation and drags Jackson out of the cubicle, leaving a trail of blood behind them.
The coast is clear and they enter the changing room, I follow them. Mia releases a cry as Charlotte brings him in, like an ambulance driver. Mia kisses his forehead, awakening him to consciousness. Chris rushes over to me and holds me back as I bring my hand to my mouth in shock. I want to help but I don't know how! Mia and Charlotte I trying so hard to stop the blood, but it just keeps rushing out of his body, flooding his veins. It's all happening in slow motion, but I can't do anything for it to go faster. I try.
Megan is helping but isn't helpful, making me feel even more useless. Keoni and Jess evert their eyes from this sad, painful death. He climbs up Mia's arm and holds her, just staring into her eyes with such love yet such sadness at the fact of his loss for Mia.
He's choking on his own blood, every breath is a struggle. Each time you hear him wretch, a dagger is shoved into my back, whilst killing and rotting away Mia's insides like a corpse. Chris turns me to the corner, shadowing the gut wrenching death. Our eyes are all filled with tears and a weight is pressing on our chests, the worst part is that we can't do anything to stop it. Just stop. STOP! I'm begging the blood to just go back into his body, I can't cope with another death, especially one I have to watch.
I peep over my shoulder; Chris allows me to watch, I don't want to but I have to. I just stand there and take a long look with Chris' hand firm on my shoulder, Mia crying and praying for for his guidance, and Charlotte just kneeling by his side trying with every inch of her body to bring him to life. It's all a blur, I can barely see. We're all holding our hands for reassurance whilst Mia and Charlotte are down to his level, staring into his eyes with hope that they will open and the light from the blinding bulbs will reflect in his pupils. We all chant prayers in our minds, begging God to end this all, take us to Heaven and never look back. This reminds me of my brother, a priest, whose probably looking down on me, reaching out to all of us. I can feel his lovely warming presence and just smile. This has a domino effect on everyone, Hunter, Keoni, Jess, everyone but Charlotte, Mia and obviously Jackson. I walk over to them, breaking the chain and just put my arms around Charlotte and Mia, dragging them back.
   "No, I can't give up!" Says Charlotte, determined to bring him back, fighting against me.
   "I love him! I can't just let him go!" Exclaims Mia, pushing me away and scurrying over to Jackson's body. But he just lies there, eyes bulging out of his head as a sign for help.
They're on the floor, his head in her arms and she just sings, sings through the flooding tears, through the gushing blood. It's 5 days 'til Christmas, and she sings the sweet melody of her favourite Christmas song,
Last Christmas - she pauses to sob - I gave you my heart
She pauses again and looks round at all of us, tears frothing under our eyelids, we all join in,
But the very next day, you gave it away - me, Charlotte, Kione and Jess then added in a harmony we leaned in choir last Christmas - This year, just save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special
His head then rocks back.
We all gasp, leaving Mia breathless and frozen. Her face is emotionless and she turns to us with his head cradled above her elbows, she whispers,
   "What are we going to do with the body?" Asking us with a blank face, stained with streams of tears. We all look at eachother, so confused as to how calm and at peace she seams. We're all taken back, so she repeats, "What are we going to do with the body?" We're still in shock, she curls her fists, marking them tight and tense and springing up to our level, agitated, "please don't ask me again." She says, seriously and angry now. We all look at eachother and shrug. What are we going to do?