The news

They all start to break down, leaving me standing whilst I watch my closest friends fall apart before my eyes. All the lads look down at us, Chris and Harry rush over to help Ella and Jess off the floor, them in tears and shaking. Mia is picked Jackson but then quickly follows with Billy asking if she's ok. Leaving Megan, upset and devastated on the floor.
"Come on Megan," I say as I reach out for her hand to help her up. She looks at Mia, longing to have the affection of Billy, thinking I haven't noticed. I turn to see Jake, biting his nails, not arsed by anything that's happening. "Jake!" I exclaim,
"Yes?" He replies, unaware of anything that's occurring.
"No, just stand THAT and don't help at all. Thanks." I say, pulling Megan off the floor,
"Yeah, thanks dick head." Megan echoes as she brushes her self off between each sob.
"No problem gorgeous," he winks at me, "now, food." He says, rubbing his hands together.
"Now let's not rush things," replies Billy, grabbing Jake's arm.
"But we're starving!" Says Jackson as he turns to Mia and gives her a gorgeous pouty look, "Surely you must have something?" Mia then smiles and giggles to herself despite the latest news. Yet, we are still in shock.
   "We've been without food for 4 days, we are weak!" Chris adds on to Jackson, holding Ella's hands and looking deeply into her eyes.
   "We have to give them something!" Ella exclaims, realising she has feelings for Chris.
   "No, let them starve." Megan continues, as she feels neglected of attention and affection.
   "Guys, they're human like us, we have to help them, and maybe they can help us." Jess whispers to us in a little huddle, "Please, I think I've find someone who might genuinely like me!"
   "And me!" Mia adds, we all pause, waiting for Ella to express her love for Chris.
   "Me too, I think?"  Ella says, pushing her hair back and smiling.
   "No, they're horrible to me, us." Megan corrected herself, "I think we should throw them out to the zombies which probably aren't even real."
   "Right, why don't we just give the. Some food and see what happens next? Agreed?" I say, looking round to everyone in the huddle.
   "Agreed." States everyone.