Co-operate

I walk over to them, all sat on a bench, waiting intensely for our answer.
   "And?" asks Jake, excited for some good news,
   "Well, you can stay," I reply, as they all exclaim 'yes' including: Ella, Jess and Mia. "but, only for abit. IF you can help us out of here!"
   "Of corse we'll help!" Exclaims Billy, looking Mia in the eyes, leaving Megan disappointed and unwanted and Mia entranced in a wave of Jackson's charm. Jake walks up close to me,
   "No problem boss" and winks at me again, leaving me feeling oddly complimented. I roll my eyes and look at Ella, smiling flirtatiously with Chris. Jess and Harry were chatting away on a bench, Mia and Jackson, up close already. And Megan in the corner with Billy, no not talking, but him just glaring at Mia and Jackson. I rush over to Megan to hug her, comfort her, but she's in a mood, best is just to leave her alone. She runs out of the room, slamming the door.
   "What's wrong with her?" Asks Billy, as if he's innocent.
   "Take a wild guess." I reply, staring menacingly at him. He looks down in shame and confusion,
   "Oh, we'll tell her I hope she's ok," he continues, feeling guilty.
   "So, what's happening with food?" Asks Jake, as if we are his servants.
   "Oi, we aren't your slaves!" Exclaims Mia to Jake, as Jackson reattracts her attention, leaving Billy depressed.
   "Don't worry guys, me and Chris will get some." Ella says as she smiles at Chris.
   "No! We can't let them leave, otherwise they'll be caught." I cry, preventing them from leaving. "Ok?" They nod at one another, whilst smiling. "I'll go get it."
   "I'll help." Ella adds on.
We leave the changing room and check the curb for demons. All clear. Usually, Ella would NEVER do anything like this, but as a result of Chris' arrival, she's had a more adventurous streak. I like it. We both sneak into the kitchen and grab a couple of bread rolls and then race back to the changing room to what, a fight?