Keoni's PoV - The discovery

We hide behind a sharp corner, waiting for the moment to run. He looks back at me for reassurance and I nod my head. Now! We race through the field of the dead, ahh! I've tripped!
"Help!" I yell and scream as the zombies come towards me, reaching out for their next meal until, it's him! He covers me, like a shield. He swings a rounders bat, obliterating the head of a zombie, brains and guts land on me.
"Get up!" He exclaims, working his way through all the zombies with his massive murderous bat. Wow! He's protecting me! I drag myself up against the wall, we're surrounded. He walks back towards me, panting in defeat.
"Well you don't think I would let you do all the work?" I reply, grabbing the bat off of him and feeling bad ass. Still having hope. I swing the bat against a few heads, splattering dark green blood onto my forehead.
"Woah!" He replies, almost speechless at my zombie killing skills.
I turn with the bloody bat swung over my shoulder, smiling maliciously at him.
"Let's find a way it get in." I add on, out of breath and looking around for an entrance. "The PE block!" I exclaim, as we run towards the building. We get there, pushing the doors open with all force before the zombies catch up with us. We're in. As we enter, he embraces me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in closer, breathing heavily on my forehead. Our lips then meet in a swooning kiss, leaving me flustered and with a confused look on my face.
"Sorry, it just felt right in the moment, ya know?" He replies, with his eyes sparkling and staring at me deeply into my soul.
"No!" I pull him back closer, by the collar of his camouflage jacket, kissing him again, "It's fine." He smiles in disbelief and laughs. We walk around the sports hall to go to the equipment cupboard. Not much sports equipment,
"Holy shit!" He exclaims in shock at what's in the cupboard. Guns, tons and tons of - guns. "Has your school been planing a school massacre?" He says, looking round the cupboard. I'm in shock. "We have to take these!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
"Finally!" He exclaims, gathering weapons.
"Wait no! I meant to say no!" I exclaim, confused and shocked at our discovery. He rolls his eyes and puts back all the weapons. "We have to go and get my friends, THEN we get everything and run away together," I say, grinning and imagining our perfect future, with or without the zombies.
"What?!" He yells, I immediately shush him.
"Right, let's go and find my friends!" I whisper loudly, taking his hand, walking to our fate.