THE KHANNA'S (part 1)

Sorry, sorry.. I've just been so busy with my other books that I couldn't really update 'AASHIQUI'..
Before you guys roast me, here's presenting the Khanna's!!

Salman Khan as Prem Khanna:Prem Khanna is a huge business tycoon and the richest Indian in Canada according to numerous magazines and online polls settled in the country 24 years ago when he was merely 23 and is now 47

Prem Khanna is a huge business tycoon and the richest Indian in Canada according to numerous magazines and online polls settled in the country 24 years ago when he was merely 23 and is now 47.

He may be a busy person, but he has forgotten the small joys that life has to offer. His world centres around his wife and his son and their happiness is the most important thing in his life.

Madhuri Dixit as Nisha Khanna:Being a businessman's wife, she has always been the center of attention, but she has always taken care not to flaunt her husband's hard earned wealth

Being a businessman's wife, she has always been the center of attention, but she has always taken care not to flaunt her husband's hard earned wealth. She is around 2 and a half years younger than Prem.

She believes in giving back to the community and she does so as she supports numerous NGO's and charities worldwide. She loves and carss for her husband but he little prince Armaan is her life. She would do anything to see a smile on these beautiful faces.

So this is a small family, I know. I decided to keep it simple so there's only 3 people in the Khanna family but I promise the Kapoor's family will be a bit larger.

Show your love and support by leaving a

VOTE AND COMMENT!!