CHAPTER 3

Guys, I'm resuming with Jiah's POV as I think it's effective but if you think otherwise, feel free to let me know..

~~CHAPTER 3: THE ENGAGEMENT~~
SIMRAJ
Song suggestion| Baarish- HG

Jiah's POV:

"Armaan" Sehaj says dreamingly. That's one mystery solved, clue #1: the stranger's name is Armaan.

"Is there a free seat?" Armaan asks, his gaze shifting to me, his eyes stare at me and I turn my head trying not to make eye contact but my pupils were out of control as they kept looking out of the corner of my eyes.

"There is an empty spot in my heart, but for the moment you can sit here, I'm sure Rohit won't mind" she says trying too hard not to sound like she's flirting. "Actually, I do mi.." Rohit was interrupted by Sehaj who continued talking "see he doesn't mind" she says turning her head and giving Rohit the 'you're-gone' glare.

"I appreciate it Sehaj, I really do, but I feel like sitting at the back" he says eyeing me.

"Oh, of course, anything for you Armaan. Just make yourself comfortable. You don't mind do you, Jiah?" Sahej asks and I shake my head "not at all" when I desperately wanted to say 'YES I DO MIND, I MIND A LOT!'

So for the next 30 minutes I was stuck sitting next to a guy who had caught me when I was falling, had come into my room through mg window, had practically kidnapped me, had threatened to kiss me just in the last 12 hours. What a start.

I sat there for the next 5 minutes, then I slowly fell asleep, but before I went to sleep, I put the car seat down for a flat surface and closed my eyes.

《●■♡■●》

My eyes opened thinking that all of that was a dream and I had just experienced the best sleep ever!! When I felt different.

I could hear something thumping, like a heartbeat, it wasn't mine, it was was of the person on whose chest I had supposedly experienced the best sleep ever. Scratch everything about the best sleep.

I lifted my head and found my hair stuck underneath his head. I had no choice other than lift his head and take my hair out from underneath his head. I touch his hair which truly turns out to be as soft as a cloud.

Whilst doing that, his head falls in my lap and his eyes fly open, "is this a dream? Cause I can only dream of lying in your lap and you stroking my hair."

"You wish!" I say as I turn to jump off of the car.

《●■♡■●》

I walk inside the over-decorated engagement hall. It was beautiful in every way.

I see Simran and start heading toward her until a waiter interrupts me and offers me a drink. I pick a glass of Coke up but the waiter stays put. He stands there until I look into the tray and pick up a tissue folded neatly, "that's for you, Ma'am" he says before taking off into the crowd.

I give Simran a glance saying I'll be with her in a bit which she seemed yo inderstand easily. My eyes shift from Simran to the tissue hanging loosely from my fingers. I unfold the tissue carefully not knowing what was inside and to my relief it was just writing.

Here's what the tissue aka. note said:

Today was so hectic that I didn't really get to talk to you. See ya tonight.
-Armaan