CHAPTER 40

Yup I'm back. Camp was ok I guess, rather not bore you with the details so just read on.

~~CHAPTER 40: HOME sweet HOME~~
Song suggestion: Galliyan

Jiah's POV:

After a long flight, we left the airport in the limo which was sent to take him to his place.

Apparently he had shifted from his apartment to a bungalow during the time we were separated, although he still owned both.

Perks of being rich.

We went past the Toronto sign which was a delight, but sadly there wasn't a single word exchanged between us.

As I was still lost in my thoughts, my door opened indicating the limo had come to a stop.

I stepped out holding the hand Armaan had offered me. It was a sweet gesture, but happiness had long fled his face which was now all plain and blank.

I eyed the mansion in complete awe. It was no bungalow, it was a mansion!

It was smaller than the 'Khurana Mansion' but bigger than my maternal home, 'Kapoor Nivas'.

He lead me up the stairs, we went around a fountain in the middle on the flat surface before being greeted by a door.

As Armaan unlocked the door, I smiled at the lettering beside it. Engraved in gold were the letters spelling 'Armiah'.

Armiah?

I remembered the research project I had done a few years back and repeating the word over and over again before Armaan's hand held mine, leading me in.

《●■♡■●》

The interior was just as mesmerising as the exterior. Simply beautiful.

The furniture was lavish and grand, but in a modern and futuristic kind of way.

I walked in, leaving Armaan to lock up the door, and obsessed over the beauty before me.

On one side of the room was a shelf full of my pictures which I had no idea were taken and on the other were Armaan's.

I picked up a frame holding one of the cutest of all Armaan's pics and ran my fingers over it,

"like what you see?" he chuckled from behind me as I put down the frame in its original position and blushed a bright pink I believe.

I heard him closer but then stop. As he toured me around the place, I was sure I was going to get lost due to all the twists and turns, but something I'll always have on my side is Armaan.

Every place was adorned by a picture of either him, me, or the two of us.

I found it a very personalised and cute touch to the place. The pictures were either paintings on walls, or canvases, or were held in frames.

We then came across a door, a door that had been locked and according to him shouldn't be opened under any circumstances until absolutely necessary.

We again stopped infront of a room on the second floor, which he said was mine.

Mine?

What does he mean by that?

Before I could question anything, we went up another flight of stairs and stood beside an open door.

《●■♡■●》

Inside the room was a huge wall painted a dark read with a bit of black here and there, with Armaan and my picture painted over the top.

I was shying away from Armaan as he held me close in the picture, his lips gently touching my earlobe.

I looked at him and blushed. The letters 'Armiah' were now written in white italics opposite to our picture on the same wall.

The bed looked comfy with its white comforter, black and red pillows and black bed frame.

The rest of the room was given a serene look with dim lighting, scented candles, plush grey carpet, a cute seating area and a dresser.

I walked in but he interrupted me, "uh-uh, this isn't your room cheesecake, your room is on the second floor, this is my room"

His room, "your room?" I questioned shocked at his statement.

He nodded normally before walking in as I turned around to face him, he explained himself,

"I don't want things to get complicated, so I decided that we should live in two separate rooms but still share a house so we can mantain the image of a wife and husband"

Again, I was speechless. My anger knew no bounds and what I did next shocked me.

I walked towards him, yanked his collar and said, "listen, who gave you the right to do make all my decisions? It's my life, just cause I got married to you, doesn't mean you own me Mr. Armaan Khanna! If I wanna share the same room as you, if I wanna share your ice cream with you, if I wanna share my life with you, I will decide, not you!! You understand?"

I finish, leaving his collar and returning to my normal position from being on my tippy toes.

He looked confused at first, but then a smirk made its place on his perfectly scupted face, with a deep, lopsided smile dripping from it.

"Ok, then, let's make a deal."

This sure wasn't going to be 'HOME sweet HOME'.
_____________________________________________
Hindi dictionary:
_____________________________________________
I know the chapter is small, but this is all I could imagine with my limbs falling apart because of the activities we did at camp.

Curse you camp!!

And I'm also hungry cause I basically was starved.

If you were wondering what Armiah means then let me tell you that it means endless/timeless love in latin.

I don't know if BollywoodBook knew this or not, but it definetly a beautiful meaning so thank you so much.

And can you have a guess what the deal is about and what's up with Armaan?

I'm getting worried.

Keep reading and don't stop showing me your love for Armiah.