CHAPTER 18

Have you seen the chapter title?

Oh sh*t!!

~~CHAPTER 18: SHE'S GONE?~~
Song suggestion|Dil Ke Paas

Third person's POV:

The ladies had now joined the men, along with Diya, who impatiently waited to meet Jiah, as she believed she will wake up.

All in all, everyone was stressed as this was the point where things could go one way or another.

This was it!

The knob turned and out came Dr. Aayushi with a smile plastered on her face, taking her stethoscope off, "congratulations, Jiah has gained consciousness" she said excitedly shaking Armaan's hand as he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Can we see her?" Armaan was getting really restless on knowing that his Jiah was awake,

"yes, you can. But she has been given a injection, which may cause drowsiness so.." she trailed off before Armaan thanked her once again,

"no problem, lover boy" she left to fulfill her doctorly duties after pulling Armaan's chubby cheeks.

Everyone headed in to meet Jiah. On the way in, Jhanvi was walking out after giving Jiah the prescribed medicine, the families thanked her for the help, and she replied "it's my duty sir, but its my pleasure that I could be of some help to you".

《●■♡■●》

On seeing that someone was coming in, Jiah tried to get up into a seated position, seeing her fail, Armaan rushed to her aid, but she looked the other way.

As her family and Armaan's walked through the door, she changed her scowl into a smile, and happily greeted everyone.

Mostly all the people in the hospital room were in tears on seeing her awake and smiling.

During the chat session she shared with everyone, no one brought her and Armaan's topic up, which encouraged her to keep smiling, as she wasn't ready to get rid of the smiles on their faces just because of her one decision.

Every chance she had, she glanced at Armaan, who sat next to her on the bed with his back faced to her as he was happily talking to the guys.

To say, Armaan was fine, but on the inside, he was in a fight with himself, and no matter which side would win, he'll lose anyways.

Jiah was getting excited about the fact that Anjali kept mentioning a surprise that everyone had planned for her.

《●■♡■●》

Flashback:
To lighten the mood, as everyone awaited Dr. Mukherjee to walk out of Jiah's room, Anjali came up with a plan and left to get the materials.

She brought a notepad and a bunch of pens with her along with a small basket. She explained her plan to everyone who agreed reluctantly as they were too emersed in their thoughts, but decided otherwise for the sake of Jiah.

Anjali's plan was that everyone would write a letter to Jiah and say the unspoken words, that were the hardest to say through the element of writing.

Everyone set out on the task and wrote their letters as Anjali did the same.

In a way, each one of them poured their souls into it and emptied their hearts off of the burden they were carrying.