CHAPTER 29

I know, the story started off as the typical romance kind, but it's not as cliché as you may have thought.

Things are changing.

~~CHAPTER 29: HER WHEREABOUTS~~
Song suggestion|Tere naam humne kiya hai
                    Challa ki labda phire

Armaan's POV:

I sit behind my desk as usual on another Sunday morning when my phone rings and I answer abruptly,

"What is it this time?"

"Sir, we've tracked her down"

My heart leaps at these words, "where is she?"

"Her phone switched on in Vienna, Austria for 20 minutes before we lost her"

"And you're telling me now?" I hear the man on the other side jump, "sorry sir."

I end the call at that and lean back in my chair.

Jiah, you tried to get away from me didn't you, well guess what, I'm coming to get you.

《●■♡■●》

Sir John's POV:

We tried countless times to get rid of her for good, but she was saved by Armaan every single time.

For months we've been trying to get hold of her but we found no clue.

We thought she'd at last contact Armaan so we tapped his phone. Luckily, we got some information off of him.

She's in Vienna, Austria, eh?

Well Jiah, tie your shoelaces, you're going to need to run if you want to live.

We're coming for you.

《●■♡■●》

Armaan's POV:

As soon as I step foot in the cold air of Austria, I freeze. I didn't expect it to be this cold.

It's colder than Canada. It's almost like sitting in a freezer. Ugh!! The things I need to do for love.

I turn down the offer of taking the car papa had sent and opted for walking wanting to explore the city that Jiah chose above all.

What's so special about it?

As I roam with my bag on my back, I see a Indian man singing on the streets for charity. As I have all the time in the world, I join him.

Challa ki labh da phire
Yaaron main ghar kehda
Lokan ton puchda phire

People start joining in as I sing and ghe man hands me the guitar. I play each cord in rythm to the tune.

Challa hansda phire
Challa rounda phire
Challa gali gali rulda phire

Challe tu sab da
Challe tera koi nahi
Challa gali gali rul da phire
Challa ki labh da phire
Yaaron main ghar kehda
Lokan ton puchda phire
Challa ki labh da phire