CHAPTER 36

No, it's not the wedding yet.

~~CHAPTER 36: BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE PARTY~~
Armiah
Song suggestion|Angreji Beat

Jiah's POV:

I walk in to find the girl's going crazy. Seriously?

Simran walks up to me and puts the 'bride-to-be' sash over my head in her drunken state.

They were whispering all day today and stupid me was thinking they're planning something for me, but here they are, having the time of their life whilst they left me to find parking.

I just don't get why the night clubs here are so busy?

I mean even the 'Crown' back home isn't this busy. Oh, why does everything remind me of Melbourne?

Will I ever be able to go back after I get married to Armaan?

Honestly, when I decided to get married, I didn't even think of this. Because of one person I'll be leaving everything and everyone I know, but they're not the only things or people I know.

I know Armaan. I know his heart. I know his mind. I know his soul. I know his bod- let's not go there just yet. But most of all, I know the person I love.

Frustrated at the fact that I have to somehow get the girls home, I call Jimmy because I know the others' phones would be off.

He picks up on the second ring,

"Supp?"

"Code red. The girls are all drunk and are annoying the hell out of me"

"Well at least you know how hell feels like before you really enter it."

Confused at the statement, I breath, "huh?"

"Never mind. What club are you at?"

I give him the address as he notes it down checking it with someone.

"you're just a few blocks away, we'll be there soon. But it's better you get down here."

Hello, confused again?

"What happened?"

"Come check it out yourself. You're not going to like this"

and with that, he hangs up.

《●■♡■●》

I was walking down the street to find the club Jimmy had texted me. On my way, I saw Jimmy, Rohit and Raj walking in the opposite direction in a half drunken state.

Gosh!!

Where's Armaan? I thought he was with them.

I walk in to the club only to find...

《●■♡■●》

Heartbroken at what I had seen, I leave not being able to witness the scene in front of me.

This can't be happening.

On the drive back to the guest house, I drive past the girls who were being carried to the cars by their guys.

I smile knowing that at least they got what they deserved, knowing my fate.

How could this happen?

Why did it happen?

Again.