CHAPTER 35

This time, it's going to be a bit different and hopefully shorter.

Before I start, I'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to one of my most loyal readers navyaajain027!!

Guys, please don't foget to wish her and navyaajain027, this chapter is dedicated to you. Hope you like it!!

~~CHAPTER 35: THE SANGEET~~
Armiah
Song suggestion|Songs in chap.

Armaan's POV:

We had been rehearsing all day although we were cut some slack as we were the bride and groom.

The rest of the day was spent locked in our rooms with no technology on us. According to some indian custom, we're only allowed to see eachother in functions.

Curse this system, man!!

《●■♡■●》

Finally, I was going to see her. I sat in my seat waiting for the seat beside me to be occupied.

She walked in and all eyes were on her, why wouldn't they?

She looked mesmerising in her off-white lehenga and a transparent dupatta hanging down from her shoulder.

I smiled seeing her flushed state. She had been teased obviously, all because of me. Ha, how I wish I could've seen that!

She sat down next to me and eyed me as if she was assessing me. Gosh, girls!!

"You look... hot!" she whispered in my ear before turning back, looking everywhere but me, "you don't look any less now do you?" she blushed further at my compliment.

Before we could speak any further, Raj and Simran stepped on the stage.

《●■♡■●》

Third person's POV:

(A/N: from here on forwards, the dialogues will be spoken with either Simran or Raj's names in front of it)

《●■♡■●》

Sangeet has officially begun!!

Raj: "friends, family, everyone, we're here to return a favour today"

Simran: "thanks Jiah, Armaan for making our wedding awesome, so it's time we do what you did for us"

The audience bursted in applause.

《●■♡■●》

Performance #1:
Rohit & Sehaj- Mehendi laga ke Rakhna

Simran: "Just like Jiah and Armaan took us down nostalgia lane, it's our time to do the same."

Raj and Simran pass eachother a look.

Raj: "While Simran and my love story was embarking forward on its journey.."

He stopped as Simran finished his half-sentence.

Simran: "a fresh new love story was blossiming."